Chapter 11 - Insufferable

Hotch hadn't loosened his hold on you all night

Hotch hadn't loosened his hold on you all night. His toned arm still keeps you in place, lazily caressing your stomach. His gentle breathing in your ear confirms that he is still asleep, although other parts of him are very much awake.

It'd been a while since you'd woken up in someone's arms, and you couldn't control the giddy feeling you felt, basking in Hotch's warmth. His mere presence calmed you. It made you feel safe and comfortable, being in his embrace.

After last night, after three mind blowing orgasms, you wanted to kick start his morning. Carefully slipping beneath his arm, you crawl down to the end of the bed, hoping you haven't already woken him up. You pull away the covers slowly, exposing his toned abdomen and tented boxers. Gently you peel the black material down, revealing his hard, thick length.

Grasping the bottom of his length, you deliver a long lick to the underside of his cock, from his balls to his tip. You enclose the tip of his cock into your mouth, swirling your tongue around him, tasting him. You moan a little, creating a slight vibration against his length.

Repeating the action a couple of times, you finally take him fully into your mouth, hollowing your cheeks. You try to take as much of him as possible, using your hand to cover the area your mouth cannot reach.

A large hand pushes into your hair, and a sexy groan slips from Hotch's lips, "Fuck Ana, just like that." His voice is low, rough and throaty, and so sexy that you have to clench your legs together.

He helps guide you up and down his cock, as you bob your head, taking him as far as you can. Tears begin to well in your eyes, but you don't care, his groans spurring you on.

You try take him even further, taking him into the back of your throat and his hips jolt, causing your own arousal to heighten. He twitches in your mouth, mumbling that he was close and you caress his balls, trying to bring him to the edge. He curses and his grip tightens in your hair, his hips thrusting as he spills his release into your mouth. He throws his head back in pleasure, closing his eyes, sending a tingle down your spine, straight to the apex of your legs.

You swallow everything, cleaning him up and replacing his boxers. He breathes deeply, his chest rising and falling as he tries to regain his breath. Extremely pleased with the pleasure you'd brought him, you can't help but smirk smugly.

"Fucking hell Ana, that was one hell of a wake up call." He mutters, pulling you into his chest, kissing your forehead.

"Seemed like it was time I repaid the favour. Your voice is so deep and sexy in the morning by the way." You admit, thoroughly turned on by his sexy words and deep tenor.

He chuckles a hearty laugh that again shoots a tingle straight to your core. He kisses you slowly and tenderly, but it soon gets heated, him sucking on the tip of your tongue. He moves away, trailing kisses down your body, reaching for your panties but you stop him.