Chapter 15: Predicaments

(Question time. What was y'alls favorite scene from the show?)

"Alright, up and at em, klutz. You have three busses to take," Darnell said coming into my room.

"Fuck you," I mumbled.

"Gladly," he said sarcastically,"let me know if you need any help."

I rolled my eyes and walked to my closet. I pulled on a pretty black shirt and a wait of jeans. I went to bend over to tie my Adidas, but that wasnt happening.

"Pretty Boy! I require assistance!" I yelled across the house.

"What can I do?"

"I cant tie my shoes," i said then started to laugh.

He also laughed and kneeled down to tie my shoes,"what are we gonna do with you?"

I just kept laughed as he pulled over my damn wheelchair.

"Spencer will meet you outside to help with the bus and stuff right?" Darnell asked.

"My brother is picking up actually, " I told him.

"Okay. Just making sure. Have a good day klutz."

I rolled my eyes and rolled out on the porch. As I came out Spencer and asher pulled up. They helped me in the front seat and dealt with my wheelchair.

We rode to school listening to some cody Christian and davinchi songs. When we pulled into school Spencer pushed me to our math class, but a girl named richelle stopped us.

"I heard you two are living in crenshaw," she told us.

"Why does it concern you?" I asked her.

"You two arent in district anymore. If you arent actively living in the houses you have on your record you will be kicked from the school," she told us.

"What?" I asked, eyes wide.

"There will be a check tomorrow, " she said and walked off.

"Spencer. I'm gonna get kicked from the school," I said after a minute.

"Me too."

Time skip - after school, band

We are in concert band season, not that helps me if I'm no longer here. I pulled seth away so I could talk to him.

"Why cant you go home?" He asked me.

"Seth. My dad is the reason I have a fractured back," I said after a minute.

"He abused you," he said slowly.

"I cant go home. So I won't be here this concert season," I explained.

"Where would you go to school?"

"I'm living in Crenshaw."

"I'm going to miss you," seth said lightly enveloping me in a hug.

After practice was over asher drove me back to Crenshaw.

"I heard," he told me.

"I'm screwed. Even if I go back, dad will say I'm not actively living there," I told her asher.

"I'm sorry Ace. None of this is fair," he told me.

"Its fine, ash. I always survive," I said faking a smile.

He dropped me off and gave me a hug before driving off. I thought no one was home so when I got inside I started to sob. There are alot of assholes there, but some of my favorite people are there.