Chapter 4: Daddy Issues

"Happy brithday, Spence," I said handing him a wrapped box.

"You didnt have to get me anything," he told me.

"Yes I did. I will be at your party tomorrow, " I laughed.

"It isn't a party," he said.

"You keep telling yourself that," I said with a smile.

He rolled his eyes then opened his gift.

"A UCLA hoodie!" He said excitedly.

"I know you wanna go there," I said shrugging my sholder.

He slipped the hoodie over his head and hugged me.

"Thank you, Ace!" He said holding me tightly.

We pulled away and went to our separate classes. We have few together since I'm in all advance classes. After school was over I headed put to our band practice.

"Theres my favorite person!" Seth said jumping on my back.

"Ah, my least favorite drum major," I teased dropping him.

"Have you heard what our competition routine is?" He asked excited.

"No."

"Disney villain songs!" He said.

"Hell yes!" I said.

He gave me the songs we were playing and had me hand out the parts. We started off a bit slow, just learning the actual routine. We would do this until we could start playing. After it was over I walked out to my brothers car.

"You look tired," asher noted.

"Its becuase I am," I laughed getting in.

We were driving  home in silence. Until I broke it.

"I have to ask you something. Your not going to like it," I told him.

"You can always talk to me ace."

"What would you do if you liked the same girl as jordan?" I asked him slowly.

"Who liked her first?"

"Jordan."

"Then I'd let jordan have her."

"That's what I figured," I sighed.

"Who do you like?" He asked me.

"Your not going to like it," i told him honestly.

"Spencer."

"I'm sorry ash. I know that you dont want me like football players," i said quickly.

"I think you could do alot worse then Spencer james," was all he said.

Incase you didnt know, that's basically saying I could date him. If liv didnt already have dibs. When we got home, dad was waiting for us.

"I heard about your little party," he said lowly causing us both to gulp,"you both deserve to be punished, but I can't risk ashers football future."

Asher stood protectively in front of me, but it was in use. Dad shoved him to the ground and grabbed my arm.

"You will do anything for attention you little bitch!" He yelled griping my arm hard.

"I'm sorry," i cried softly.

" i hate you. You are an embarrassment. It's no wonder your mom left you," he growled.

" get off of her!" Asher yelled shoving him off.

"Go to the bakers!" He told me.

I nodded my head and ran to my room. I threw the first outfit I could into a small bag and let threw my window. The walk is only ten minutes so i was there soon. I felt my phone buzz and saw a text from Asher.