Chapter 26: Future

(A/N. Last chapter here. I will do a few epilogues but then I am done. I love you all and thank you for supporting. Last questions of the day.

1. What was your favorite part of my book?
2. Should I write a wwe or an outer banks fanfic next?)

So, appearantly beverly won their tournament. I would be happier, except my brother admitted to doing steroids and is now off the team. I am proud of him for doing the right thing, but I know it kills him to not be able to play.

"Yo, ace. You good?" Darnell said snapping in my face.

"Yeah. Sorry. I spaced out," I told him.

"Is it about julliard. I know you havent heard from them yet, but they will except you soon," he conforted.

I havent told anyone about the letter. I don't know how to tell anyone what it says.

"Yeah. I hope," I said faling a smile,"I have my last band competition of junior year to worry about."

"And you are going to kill your competition," Darnell said placing a kiss on my lips.

"I didnt want to see that. We have an issues. They are turning Crenshaw into a magnet school," chris said coming up to us.

"What?" Darnell said.

"That means less sports focused. Sports is like the main thing our school has going for it," I spoke up.

"Yep. We all have to test to have a spot. Ace that's good for you becuase your smart, but the rest of us," chris said.

"It doesn't matter how smart I am anyways," I mumbled.

"Wait why? Are you transferring next year?" Chris asked.

"So. The magnet school what can we do to stop it?" I asked changing the subject.

"Talk to kia. She will have an idea," chris told me.

"That's a good idea," I told them.

I walked off to find darnell when he cut me off.

"Are you tranferring?" He demanded.

"I don't know yet."

"To beverly?" He asked, hurt in his eyes.

"Julliard wants me to graduate early. "

"What?"

"Not only am I excpeted in the summer program, they want me to finish my senior year over the summer then go to New York. I haven't made my decision yet," i explained.

"Why ain't you told me?"

"I ain't told anyone. The only one who knows is asher. That's becuase he read the letter to me," I sighed.

"When were you going to tell me?" He pressed.

"After I had more then a week to process it. This is a big decision and I have to think about that's best for my future," I told him.

"Does it include us?"

"You part of the reason I'm not immediately saying yes, pretty boy. Let's talk about this later once we have a plan to help crenshaw," I told him.

He nodded his hand and wove our fingers together. We me and kia got a group of us together to work on an idea. We settled on a sit in. I did notice Spencer wasnt happy to not be able to help.

Later that night I sat in my room staring at the Julliard letter. This is the opportunity of a life time, but I miss out on my senior year. I move away from all of my friends and my boyfriend. But Julliard. I took my mind off of it by practicing out band songs. They are the night after Spencer's awards and I'm nervous.