Chapter 2: Crenshaw

(Who would you guys like her to be best friends with?)

"Jordan why are you here?" I asked him.

"I'm going to Crenshaw to get to know Spencer. I noticed you two are friends so maybe he will open up to you," he explained.

"I know how bad this is going to sound, but I spent my whole life saying as a white female to not going willingly to crenshaw," I told jordan.

"Come on. You'll always have someone with you," jordan begged.

"I'm gonna regret this. Give me twenty minutes," I mumbled and went to my room.

I straightened my hair and put on a cute outfit. I was putting on my Adidas when Asher knocked.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Crenshaw."

"Why?" Asher pressed.

"To hang out with Spencer and Jordan," i responded.

"Jordan will be there?"

"Yes."

"Fine. Be safe," he told me.

"Love ya bro, " I said leaving the house.

I got in Jordan's car and turned on some why dont we.

"We are not going to Crenshaw listening to this shit," he told me.

"Bite me," I told hin and started to sing along

He shook his head and laughed at me. Jordan is another one who's like a brother to me. No matter how rough school get I have him, jj, seth, and olivia. I can deal with that.

We arrived at Spencer's house and knocked on the door. His little brother welcomed up in.

"Do you need any help miss james?" I asked her as Jordan sat on the couch.

"Yes actually. Can you cut these?" She asked, referring to the vegetables.

Spencer came home a while later.

"Ace!" He said with a smile.

"Hey Spence," I said.

"I like this friend. Shes helpful. You can come over anyday," miss James said to me.

"Those are some nice cut vegetables. You can hang around. I'm coop," his friend said.

"I'm ace," I told her.

"I'm Jordan!" He yelled from the livingroom.

"No one asked!" Coop yelled back making me giggle.

"Yo laughs adorable, " Spencer said making me go bright red.

"Why dont you guys head over," miss James said.

Spencer shot Jordan a mean look but we left anyways. I stayed close to Jordan and Spencer as we walked around. We got some food and Spencer invited me to his friends table.

"Who the new white girl?" A boy asked when I sat down.

"Guys, this is Ace. Shes a friend from Beverly, " he introduced.

"They must feed well there," a kid said coming up behind me.

I rolled my eyes but at my food.

"Ignore him. I'm chris," one of the boy said to me.

"That's Cam, I'm patience, " a really pretty girl introduced herself and the asshole boy.

"Why you here bev?" Cam asked.