Part 38

Lorenzo's POV

I knew that Anika was capable of heartless shit, but this was a different type of low. My gaze was still complete fixed on the door of the gym, and I knew I had some stupid shocked expression on my face.

"Just tell me what the hell is going on!" Klarissa whined as she crossed her arms in front of me. Even though I could hear her, it felt like I couldn't. I was still trying to just process what Anika just did to Luca.

I knew that the longer that I stayed unresponsive to Rissa the more upset she would become. That wasn't my goal, but I really had no idea what to say to her. It's not like I can tell her the truth of what's going on.

When I started to try to put words together, just a bunch of random words came out. I was stuttering and I felt like an idiot.

What got me out of my spell was the noise of the gym door opening. I immediately looked over and saw Luca emerging from the room. He had a pained yet shocked expression on his face. At first he didn't see us standing there, but when he did he strictly fixed his eyes on me. I knew that he didn't want to look at Klarissa because it would remind him of what he's done to her sister.

"Raduno i fratelli." I said to him. To be honest, I'm amazed that I was even able to get that sentence out. (I'll gather the brothers.)

All he did was shake his head and start in the direction of my office. At this point Gianna and Alicia were coming out of the sitting room. They were probably wondering what was taking Klarissa so long.

"Hey Luca-" I heard Alicia say as she went to touch Luca's arm. He quickly brushed her off of him and entered my office. A hurt expression washed over face as my door slammed in front of her. My office is the only safe place from the women in this house, which is why he hurried in there. I usually only allow women in there if they have been invited.

"What did you say to him?" Rissa said as she grabbed my arm.

"Nothing, my brothers and I just need to have a quick meeting." I said as I moved out of her grasp.

I could hear her cursing at me as I walked away. The only thing on my mind was getting all of us boys together so we could figure out what to do.

On my way up to Ciro's room, I ran into Ricco. He looked like he had just gotten out of the shower due to the wet appearance of his hair.

"Get Angelo and meet me in my office." I commanded quietly to him.

"Wait why?" he asked as he stopped to look at me.

"Just do as I fucking say!" I said lowly as I continued to walk. I know that I probably should have been nicer to Ricco, but I have to save all my patience for Ciro.

"O-kay." Ricco said in an annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes, but continued towards Ciro's room.

Quickly, I knocked once before I swung the door open. I figured that I would give him a little bit of warning before I came in.

"Yeah?" Ciro asked. He was laying on his bed with a controller in his hand.

"Get your ass up and get into my office." I said with a harsh tone. I wanted him to know that I was in no mood for jokes.

"Well I'm kinda in the middle of something." he joked as he pointed at the TV.

"Ciro enough!" I yelled as I started to walk towards him.

"Chill! I was only playing with you." he said as he shot up off of his his bed.

"Always no fun." I heard him mumble as he walked past me.