Part 25

Lorenzo's POV

There stood Ricco and Angelo. They both had a shocked expression on their face as they took in the scene in front of them.

"Do you guys not know how to knock?" I growled as I tried to cover Klarissa's body. There wasn't much I could do since she was was completely naked while sitting on my desk.

"W-we--." Ricco stuttered. They both had their eyes glued on her and her exposed body.

"Stop looking at her!" I seethed.

Immediately their eyes flew up to where mine were. I could sense there panic, and their obvious gawking was starting to piss me off.

"Fuck! Are you guys gonna leave or what!" I said with exasperation.

"Yeah, sorry." They both said as they scrambled out the room.

"Move, move." I heard Angelo say as he pushed Ricco out of the way.

Once I heard the door close, I brought my attention back to Rissa. Her cheeks were slightly flushed due to embarrassment. All I could think about was how I was going to beat their asses tomorrow morning.

"I'm sorry." I said as I released her and started to dress myself.

"It's fine." she grumbled.

Once I finished getting dressed, I started to hand her clothes back to her.

I could tell by her words that she wasn't actually fine. All I wanted was us to be fine again.

"We are leaving for Italy tomorrow night." I told her as I helped her off my desk.

"Tomorrow?" she asked with confusion.

"Yeah." I told her as I started to lead us out of my office.

" I was talking to my sister earlier today and i really miss her. So I was wondering if she could come with us?" she asked me with hope in her eyes.

"If your father says it's fine. I don't need any extra drama right now." I told her as we walked.

"She said he already agreed to it." she told me.

"Then I'll arrange one of my drivers to go and get her in the morning." I said as I opened my bedroom door.

"Thanks." she said as she walked into the room.

After closing the door behind me, I walked straight into the bathroom. I felt like I needed to be cleaned after everything that happened today.

Once I was stripped, I turned the water on and stepped in. After a few minutes, I heard the door open and I felt soft hands on my wet skin.

When shewas finally in arms length, I pulled her closer to my body. Her small physique fits perfectly against mine, almost like we were made for each other.

"It's freaking cold." Rissa said as she reached over to the nozzle that adjusts the water temperature.

I felt the water turn from pleasant to boiling hot.

"You're going to boil me alive." I groaned as I adjusted myself under the hot water.

"You're such a baby." she laughed as she reached over to grab her soap.

After she finished her sentence her eyes grew large with panic.

"What's wrong?" I asked plainly as I started to wash my own hair.

"Did you...did we--" she stuttered.

"Did we what?" I asked as I started to rinse out the soap.