Part 4

Lorenzo's POV

Her smile was something else. It made my hard insides go warm, it was a weird feeling if I'm being honest. 

My hands then started to roam her petite but curvy body. I first started at her shoulders, then moved to the top of her back, inching my way down. Once I reached the small of her back, I proceeded move and grab her hips. 

Her hips were wide, just how I liked them.

I then pulled her toward me, engulfing her. Her small body was no match to mine. I felt her hands slither around my back, holding me. Never in my life have I ever wanted to hold someone like this. For the first time ever, I wanted to be here for this woman no matter what.

After a few seconds I pulled away, as she yawned. 

"It's getting late, I should probably head to bed." she said quietly.

"Ok, I'll walk you to your room." I told her, as I collected some of my things from my office. 

Together we started walking towards her room. We walked in comfortable silence all the way there. 

When we finally arrived, I opened the door allowing her to walk in. Before walking all the way in the room, she turned around to look at me. Her brown eyes were burning into mine. She then got up on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. 

"Good night Lorenzo." she said tiredly. 

"Good night, Bella." I told her lowly.

With a tight smile she gently closed the door. Once it was closed, I stood in front of it like a total love sick teenager. 

My mind began to run wild. Should I have invited her to stay the night in my room? She has to be feeling the same was as I am, right?!

 I considered knocking on the door again, but decided against it.

As I began walking to my room, I was interrupted my Angelo.

"Hey boss, we have a problem." He said seriously.

"What is it." I asked.

"Its one of the clubs, the French totally trashed it. They killed all of our security and almost all of the dancers." he said while showing me pictures of the saluter on his phone. 

"I think they were looking for blood, since you killed Alfonso earlier today." he told me. As much as I trust Angelo, he tends to give me his opinion too much. But I guess him being my right hand gives him that privilege. It still annoys me though.

"No shit." I said harshly. "Whose there now?" I asked him.

"I sent Ciro and Luca down. Ricco wasn't answering his phone." he told me. 

"Well let's get going." I said.

We quickly jumped in the car and sped off toward the club. I have a lot of clubs, but this one is the biggest. Thats probably why the French chose this one.

What broke the silence in the car was the ringing of my cell phone. I immediately answered the phone, it was Ciro.

"Lorenzo, are you almost here?" he said with a shaky voice.

"Yeah, I'm just pulling up." I told him.

"Ok, please hurry." he said before I hung up the phone.

"Who was it?" Angelo asked. 

"Ciro, he sounded really shaken up." I told him as we pulled up to the outside of the club.

Once the car came to a stop, Angelo and I both jumped out the car. When we finally got inside, there were bodies and brains everywhere. If you are going to kill my men, at least do it so it doesn't make a mess!