Part 17

Klarissa POV

I walked in any direction that I could, as long as it was away from him and that bitch. How could he just expect me to act like everything was fine!

Quickly I walked through the crowded room until I found a hallway. As I walking into the hallway, I saw a door on my right which happened to lead to a bathroom. Once I locked myself in the room, I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. 

Now that I was finally feeling concealed from the outside world, I felt this overwhelming feeling of anxiety wash over me. My skin was quickly covered in goosebumps and I felt my eyes start to brim with tears. My breath started to quicken and I was having a hard time breathing. 

In an effort to calm my racing mind, I turned to the sink that was next to me. I quickly turned on the water, and cupped my hands so I could drink it. I let the cold water slip down my dry throat. 

Once I was finished drinking the water, I looked myself dead in the mirror. The slight smear of my mascara made it obvious that I had been crying. I was pathetic. 

How did I actually think, a man like Lorenzo could actually stay faithful to me? The more I thought about it the more embarrassing the whole situation became. 

After a couple more minutes of trying to collect myself, I knew it was time for me to go brave everyone. However, I didn't want to just roam the party by myself, so I got my phone out of my bag. As soon as I pulled my phone out, I saw a bunch of missed calls from Gianna. With confusion I quickly called her back. On the third ring she answered.

"Hello." she said with panic clear in her voice.

"Hey, I got separated from everyone and I-" I started.

"Where the hell are you!"Lorenzo growled as he cut me off.

"I-i'm in the bathroom, and what the fuck is your issue." I asked with attitude. Why the hell does he have Gianna's phone!

"Stay fucking put." he yelled. Before I could even answer back, my ears were filled with Gianna's voice.

"Why did you just disappear?" Gianna asked in a hushed tone.

"What do you mean? I just went to the bathroom." I said in a confused tone. 

"For forty minutes! Lorenzo has torn this place up trying to find you." she said to me.

Forty minutes! Have I really been in here that long!

"I needed some space away from him." I said quietly through the phone. As soon as I got those words out I heard loud footsteps approaching the door. I quickly hung up the phone before I heard him beating on the door.

"Open the damn door!" Lorenzo said loudly through the door.

I quickly unlocked the door and let him in.

His eyes had a wild look in them, usually the type of look that he gets when he's about to do something irrational. 

"We are leaving." he said plainly as he pulled me by my arm. 

As he drug me throughout the house, I felt many pairs of eyes look over at us. Most likely, they were just looking at me because of the mess of makeup that was running down my face. 

Tonight was just a mess. The whole day I was so excited, and for what? 

While being dragged though the house, I started to become more aware of Lorenzo's grasp on my arm. I was starting to hurt and I could see my skin starting to turn slightly red from it.