Part 7

Lorenzo's POV

After my odd encounter with Rissa this afternoon, I realized that I needed a distraction. So for the last couple of hours I have been burring myself in my work. 

These last couple days she's all I think about. Images of this morning flipped through my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about how she felt and tasted. The more I thought about her, the tighter my pants started to get.

I let out a loud frustrated groan as I ran my hands through my hair. What brought me out of my loud thoughts was a loud knock on my door. 

"Come in." I said loudly.

"Good evening sir." one of my men said as he walked into my office.

"What can I do for you Pedro?" I asked.

"This afternoon, sir,  Angelo and I were at one of your clubs. There were a couple of men there causing trouble." he said. I could tell he was nervous being in my presence, while he was speaking he kept avoiding eye contact and fidgeting with his hands. Usually Pedro is very calm and collected, so I knew something must of went really wrong. 

"The men ended up shooting and killing a couple of dancers, before we could fully defuse the situation." he said.

"Okay where are they now?" I asked.

"There in the basement right now sir, and Angelo also told me to mention to you that they were Spanish." he said giving me a quizzical look.

Of course her father would try and do this! I thought as I hit my fists down on my desk. "Your dismissed Pedro." I told him through clenched teeth. He bowed his head at me before scurrying out of my office. 

I stood up from my chair and quickly removed my suit jacket. I started to unbutton a couple buttons of my shirt and rolled up my sleeves before I started to make my way down to the basement. After walking through the garage and down a flight of stairs I finally arrived in the basement. All of my brothers along with Angelo were already there. They had already tied the two men up onto chairs. 

"What do we got here boys?" I asked Angelo as I walked towards the strangers.

"Just a two sciocchi." Angelo told me. (fools)

"Ahh my favorite." I said as I stepped closer to one of them.

"Who sent you?" I asked. I was pretty confident in who it was, but I needed confirmation. 

"No one you stupid Italian." he said as he spat on my shoe.

I heard Ciro laugh behind me at this mans actions. 

Three years ago when my father died, Ciro was only 14. Our mother was also long gone at that point as well. Since I was the oldest, and the only one responsible enough, I had to step up for Ciro. Not only did I legally adopt him, but I also taught him everything I knew about torture techniques. Under my leadership, Ciro excelled and lived for this type of opportunity.

"Do I look bothered?" I asked the man as I looked at his saliva on my shoe. The man then looked embarrassed since I didn't give him the reaction he wanted. 

"Ciro, prendi il coltello." I commanded. In a matter of seconds Ciro was standing beside me with his favorite knife in his hand. (Ciro, get the knife.)

He had this wild look in his eyes, the look that I crave to see. "Facile adesso, ricorda quello che ti ho insegnato." I whispered to him. (Easy now, remember what I taught you.)

Ciro then got down on his knees and asked,"Who sent you?" 

"No one." the man said quieter as he looked at the knife.