Part 54

Klarissa's POV

"Wait what!" I asked with excited shock. There is absolutely no way that I'm hearing him correctly right now!

"I'm serious Rissa, marry me. This is all I've been thinking about since the night I look you out to dinner." he said as he gently pressed his forehead to mine. I could feel how genuine and serious he was.

"But I-" I began to say.

"If you aren't ready for marriage I understand. You are still very young and when I was you age the thought of marriage was nonexistent. I just want you to know that I'm putting it on the table." he said as he gently traced his finger tips over my bare skin.

"No, of course I want to get married. But it's not just that simple." I said as I bit my lip nervously.

"What do you mean it's not that simple?" he asked as he smiled happily at me. "If we both want this then there isn't a problem."

"My father is the problem." I said quietly to him.

"No he isn't." Lorenzo said in a simple tone.

"My father will want you to ask for my hand. He's very old fashion like that." I shyly said.

"Your father gave me your hand this morning. It would have been very disrespectful of me to ask you before getting his permission. I also don't have your ring with me." he said as he pushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"He did what?" I gasped as my mouth gaped in shock. Come to think about it, it kind of does make sense of why he was acting extra weird today.

"Yeah, he told me to fuck off at first. But after awhile, he eventually gave in and reluctantly agreed." he said back to me. "When you get the chance he wants you to call him. I think he just wants to make sure you are okay."

"Okay." I said as I shook with excitement.

"If I knew that you were going to be this excited I would of asked you to marry me sooner." Lorenzo said as he smiled up at me.

"You should have." I said as I leaned down and gently kissed him.

"We have to go back down to the party. Put your clothes back on." he said as he broke the kiss.

I climbed off of him and reached down and started to put my clothes back on. As I started to look through the various articles of clothing, I realized that my panties were still in his pocket. I had no idea what to do, should I ask him for them or what?

Soon, I felt his eyes burning into the back of my head. It had been his plan all along to make me go through the embarrassment of asking for my underwear back. Just to spite him, I decided to not ask him and act like everything was fine.

When I turned back around, he was looking down at his two guns.

"Why do you have two of them?" I asked as I put my shoes back on.

"Two guns means double the bullets." he said as he shoved them both back into his waistband.

"But why do you need them?" I pushed further.

"I just like to have them when I host parties. Surprisingly it cuts down on the bullshit." he said as he shrugged.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said as I straightened my dress and started to walk towards the door.