Part 18

Lorenzo's POV

"No, avremmo dovuto ucciderlo!" Ricco yelled at Angelo. (No, we should of just killed him!)

"Se lo avessimo fatto, avremmo perso più soldi!" Angelo argued back.(If we would of done that, then we would of lost more money!)

My head was spinning and their arguing wasn't helping. Last night, I got the stupid idea to go down to one of my clubs and smoke some weed. I just really needed to get Klarissa and our fight off my mind. 

While at the club I had a few drinks and smoked a few blunts, nothing to extreme. Well at least I thought it wasn't, I can feel that I'm still high and the lack of sleep sure isn't helping. Each night I've only been able to sleep a couple hours and it's definitely starting to catch up to me.

"Beh, era l'ultima chiamata di Lorenzo, quindi perché non glielo chiediamo?" Ricco said while looking over at me. (Well it is Lorenzo's final call so why don't we ask him.)

"Ask me what?" I asked in a tired tone. 

"About the...damn Lorenzo you look like shit." Ricco said to me.

"How late were you at the club?" Angelo asked me looking a little bit concerned.

"To fucking late. But we have Santiago to deal with today, so where is Luca and Ciro." I asked them as I looked around the room.

"Remember, you sent Luca down to the docs to see if Santiago decided to send the shipment." Angelo answered slowly.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Angelo asked timidly.

A wave of shock washed over my body. How could I have forgotten something like that! 

I started to feel my whole body go hot and my vision started to blur slightly.

"I'm fine and what about Ciro?" I snapped.

"He's dead asleep in his bed. When I went in there earlier he had some naked blonde bitch in his bed." Ricco said with amusement.

Usually I would of been proud of my little brother, but I started to feel extremely sick all of a sudden. I started to feel my body tense and start to shake slightly. I was using all my strength to keep myself up in my chair, until I couldn't. The next thing I knew I was on the floor.

"What the fuck!" I heard one of the boys yell as I hit the floor. I felt like I had no control over my body, I just had to wait for the shaking to stop.

Soon, I felt Angelo's hands wrap around my head to protect it from hitting the floor. He had a worried expression written on his face. 

The last thing I heard was Ricco yelling into his phone and the next thing I knew I passed out.

Klarissa's POV

I heard a bunch of people yelling words in Italian as I made my way down the stairs. I thought this was kind of odd because the morning are usually pretty quiet.

Once I reached the bottom floor, I saw that most of the commotion was coming from Lorenzo's office. I saw Gianna standing in the doorway, so I walked over to where she was standing.