Part 50

Klarissa's POV

As I walked up to the house, I felt many peoples eyes on me. Even though I recognize many of these people, they were looking at me like they didn't know me. When I reached the front door, I opened it and stepped inside. The party was completely out of control, there were people consuming many questionable substances and people dancing. All I wanted to do was find my brother and unload whatever Lorenzo put in this bag.

"Rissa is that you?!" I heard a females voice yell through the music.

When I tuned in the direction of the voice, I saw a short girl with dark skin and short curly hair.

"Maya?" I asked as I looked over at her.

"Oh my god, it is you!" she said as she hugged me excitedly.

"It's been forever since I've seen you!" I said as I hugged her back.

"I know! And you have quite some explaining to do." Maya said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"What do you mean?" I asked as a confused smile pulled onto my face.

"What do you mean, what do I mean! You are literally dating someone out of an actual magazine!" she said back to me.

"Oh, him." I said with realization.

"Yeah, him. I've recently seen the paparazzi shots of you and him. And when I tell you I screamed!" she said as she jumped up and down excitedly.

"Oh stop." I said as I smiled. "We've been together for a while now. He's definitely not what he seems."

"He's probably better than how he seems." she said as she looked at what I was holding.

"But anyway, come on! Let's go grab a drink." she said as she grabbed my arm.

Maya and I were good friends in high school. Her and I did everything together, but for some reason after graduation we just stopped talking. Honestly, I'm so glad that Alicia invited her.

When we walked up to the alcohol table, I saw my brother along with a member of his security team and talking about something. It looked intense and rather private.

"Hey guys." I said as I sat my bottle of 1942 down on the table.

"Rissa! When did you get here?" my brother said as he hugged me.

"I just go here and I actually have something for you." I sad as I extended the bag out that Lorenzo gave me.

"What is this?" he said as he took the bag.

"I don't know, Lorenzo just told me to give it to you." I said as I poured myself a drink.

He looked at my with confusion, but then opened the bag. Once he unzipped the bag, he gasped and an immediate smile came onto his face.

"Shit! This has to be at least a kilo!" Mateo gasped as he pulled out a large powdered substance.

"Damn! Is your boyfriend a dealer?" Maya shrieked as she looked at the bag.

"A kilo of what?" I asked cluelessly. I knew that it was probably some type of drug, but I was completely oblivious when it came to this department.

"It's cocaine." Mateo say as he got a knife and slightly punctured the bag.

My mouth opened into an O shape. I'm really surprised that Lorenzo just drives around with a kilo of cocaine in his car.

Mateo then put some of the powder on his finger and brought it up to his nose.