𝒄𝒉. 43

chapter forty-three;

━━━━━━ KISA WASN'T ONE TO WAIT around for an answer. especially not from todoroki or an angry pomeranian that had a strong sense of morales.

     hence why she left the day dabi confronted the other todoroki, letting inasa take charge if anything were to be out of order.

the girl made sure that no one knew where she was going, not even her dear husbands or brother. and especially not her father.

kisa had traveled to a distant land all by herself, with little to no interaction with the other yōkai.

     the dark-haired girl had made it to a wondrous part of abandoned land, where trees and flowers blossomed with life as the dew drizzled down the differently shaped leaves.

     not only did few people know of this place, but even fewer knew of what resided here.

     or better yet, who resided here.

     standing with great confidence in the middle of the field, kisa chuckled.

     "can you come out yet?"

a bright light appeared before the girl, to which kisa had squinted her eyes as she shielded them from the overly dramatic effect.

a male with luscious, obnoxiously long white hair that flowed amongst the grass, had appeared. his thin golden eyes stared at kisa meanwhile his fox ears twitched.

his nine tails waved leisurely from side to side as his pure white kimono matched his fur.

"long time no see, kisa", the inari ōkami grinned.

the fox girl simply rolled her eyes, crossing her arms as she held no respect whatsoever for the fox god.

     "as impertinent as ever I see", the fox god chuckled as he inched closer to the girl.

     "now, tell me what is it that you want?"

"you know what I want, so stop wasting my time and give it to me", kisa demanded, to which the fox god had only laughed.

"such impatience. you'd think that after all this time, you would be more nice since I'm the one who gives you what you desire".

kisa scowled. "I'm only but entertainment to you, so if you'll please hurry up. I need get back to the show".

the inari ōkami just hummed. "what is it that you specifically want this time?"

"I want the powers of a full-blooded nine-tailed fox. it doesn't matter how much pain it gives me; I want it", kisa boldly stated.

"I cannot give you that".

"why?", kisa calmly asked, though there was a sharp tone to it.