𝒄𝒉. 41

chapter forty-one;

chapter forty-one;

━━━━━━ "I'LL MISS YOU TWO", KISA SMILED as she waved to chisaki and shigaraki.

"we'll miss you too", chisaki replied with as little emotion as possible, but kisa knew that the male at least somewhat meant it.

     "now now kai, don't overwork yourself and if you ever get bored, just text me okay?", kisa smiled, making chisaki raise a brow.

"does the yōkai world even have wifi?"

"no, but it's the thought that counts", the girl chuckled, then turning towards shigaraki.

"and you, my darling, with all the pain that's to come, it'll be worth it because the next time we see each other, you'll be able to destroy an entire city by yourself", kisa grinned.

shigaraki just nodded as he grabbed onto kisa's hand, staring at it as he just gently squeezed it before letting go.

kisa hummed as she moved father off shigaraki's face, quickly giving him a kiss to the cheek as she covered the male's blush with the hand.

"would you like one too, kai?", kisa smirked, to which the male had just given the girl a curt nod.

     giggling, kisa pecked chisaki's cheek as she then sighed.

"well, we'll be heading off now", kisa said as dabi just grinned, putting his arm around the girl's waist to rub it in both the villains' faces.

     shigaraki promptly flipped dabi off, to which the male's shit-eating grin didn't cease in the slightest. in fact, dabi even went as far as to swoop the girl off her feet and get on the carriage with inasa.

     "that subordinate of yours...if he worked under me, I would've overhauled him already", chisaki commented as they watched the horses gallop into the sky.

     "I would have too, but that would've made her upset", shigaraki irritatedly replied.

     the two villains glanced at each other before huffing, turning around and leaving, as they both merely tolerated each other.

"you know, if it weren't for kisa, I would've taken over the league of villains in a moments notice", chisaki bluntly stated, clearly wanting to rile up shigaraki, to which it had worked.

     "well for someone who's trying to cleanse the world of quirks, it's pretty ironic that you have one yourself isn't it?", shigaraki mocked, practically calling the man himself diseased.