𝒄𝒉. 38

chapter thirty-eight;

━━━━━━ "I WILL NOT BE OF ASSISTANCE until shigaraki tomura can tame gigantomachia", ujiko daruma (garaki kyudai's alias)—one of all for one's loyal subordinates—stated.

     kisa hummed in response as shigaraki just gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

"tell me, what is it that you want? what's your goal?", dr. ujiko asked shigaraki, who huffed while responding.

"I want to destroy anything and everything I don't like", shigaraki stated, to which dr. ujiko had found it quite amusing.

"I must admit, as childish as it sounds, I'm especially impressed with your ambition to destroy society. it's just a pity that kurogiri has spoiled you, and now her", dr. ujiko sighed, glancing over at kisa, who had found herself in shigaraki's embrace.

     "and with all the support that all for one has been giving, I'm quite disappointed that you've yet to accomplish anything", the man reminded, to which shigaraki had just frowned even more.

     "tomura's just been a bit occupied, and I'll take responsibility for it", kisa intercepted. "but if gigantomachia's what it takes for you to give us your full aide, then I suppose we should head out now".

dr. ujiko was a bit surprised, having to have teleported the league here but only to have seen shigaraki and kisa.

not only that, but there seemed to be no others going along with them.

"will you two be going alone with no backup?", ujiko asked.

     "the others will be helping you test out the high-end nomus", kisa declared.

     the mad scientist raised his brow in interest. "you know about my masterpieces?"

     "obviously. and I must say, your quirk singularity theory is quite veracious", kisa complimented, to which even shigaraki was quite surprised on how kisa had obtained such information.

the eccentric old man was very pleased. other than all for one and himself, no one had believed his theory and even outcasted him for such a "outlandish" idea.

     "why thank you. I'm very honored", the doctor replied, making kisa grin.

     "and I'm sure that with your intelligence, it won't be hard for you to replicate something would it?", kisa asked, to which ujiko's interest had peaked.