𝒄𝒉. 45

chapter forty-five;

chapter forty-five;

━━━━━━ "OVERHAUL, WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RECEIVED all the quirk-canceling bullets from the league of villains", kurono stated.

chisaki hummed in response as he didn't even bothering glancing up from his monstrous amounts of paperwork.

     not only had kisa left him the duty of distributing the quirk-canceling bullets, but it was necessary for him to quickly leave for ehime, which was a part of the shikoku prefecture.

     each one of kisa's husbands were assigned two prefectures, with kanto and chubu being her own problem.

     shigaraki wasn't aware yet—as he's currently stuck in a tank with weird greenish-bluish liquid—but as soon as he was ready, him and the nomus were to take down hokkaido and tonoku.

     meanwhile inasa, the wild villains, and re-destro along with his army were sectioned off into kyushu and chugoku.

was it perhaps very ambiguous and demanding of kisa? perhaps, but did the girl give a shit about what others thought?

no, not at all.

hence why chisaki was nearly on the edge of his seat as he tried his best to hastily finish all these documents.

meanwhile the quirk-canceling bullets were being imported in, some of his men had already started to discreetly leave for ehime as it would've looked extremely suspicious if everyone had just left all at once.

without a warp gate at hand like johnny or kurogiri, the shie hassaikai had to improvise as some illegally traveled by boat, meanwhile some by cars and planes.

"is there something else that you need?", chisaki coldly questioned, to which kurono had cleared his throat.

"you should take a break, overhaul. kisa wouldn't like seeing you so worn out", kurono stated, to which chisaki had momentarily stopped his furious writing as he glared at the male, who thankfully wore a doctor plague's mask that had covered his entire face.

however, kurono could feel chisaki's gaze pierce through it.

chisaki sighed, making kurono relax a bit as he was worried this could've taken a wrong turn.

the brown-haired male leaned back against his chair, slouching, as he gently rubbed his temples in a circular manner.

     "speaking of kisa, has she sent anything to alert us of how she's been?", chisaki asked.

     "I'm afraid not", kurono answered, to which chisaki had became even more annoyed.

     why was it that inasa and dabi got to stay with the girl meanwhile he had to stay in the human world with shigaraki?