𝒄𝒉. 14

chapter fourteen;

chapter fourteen;

━━━━━━ "I SEE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER", DABI COMMENTED, to which kisa just smiled and gave the rest a curt nod.

     "I must say, kai did a great job taking care of me", kisa said as she glanced over at the male, who had just looked away.

     shigaraki huffed as he also looked away, to which kisa had promptly taken shigaraki's hands in hers, pulling him into a hug.

"did you miss me tomura?", kisa whispered, looking up at shigaraki's embarrassed face as he turned his head away.

"no!", shigaraki scoffed, to which kisa had pouted.

"well I surely did princess", dabi grinned as he snatched kisa out of shigaraki's grasp, making the male scowl.

"I'm sure you did dabi", kisa chuckled, giving the male a hug too before she made her way over to inasa.

"are you going to deny missing me too?", the girl asked, to which inasa just sighed, tired of being here.

the male extended his arms as kisa fell into his embrace, smiling as she nuzzled her face into his chest.

     "anyways, shouldn't you tell us about your plan?", chisaki grumbled.

     "hm? the wedding plan or why I brought todoroki and bakugo up into the mountains plan?"

     "both", chisaki answered, to which she had promptly invited the males to sit down at a round table, meanwhile she took her seat on inasa's lap, to which the male didn't mind as much as he thought he would've.

     "ah well I told you guys, I didn't want you four to get stolen by the yuki onna", kisa huffed, to which dabi just snorted.

     "worried someone's going to take us away princess?", dabi teased, to which kisa had laid her head against inasa's shoulder.

     "I am, and?"

     dabi halted at that. he didn't expect to receive such a blunt answer after all.

     chisaki cleared his throat. "and?"

     "and so I brought bakugo and todoroki, used them as bait to lure the yuki onna out. father and her made a deal a while back that we wouldn't trespass each other's territories, but I persuaded her that this was urgent", kisa explained.