𝒄𝒉. 6

chapter six;

chapter six;

━━━━━━ "IS THIS WHO YOU ALL PICKED?", kisa asked, looking at the people standing a bit behind her four fiancées.

"indeed", chisaki answered.

"toga himiko. I honestly thought you would've chosen kurogiri", kisa chuckled, finding the blonde girl quite cute.

"it was the plan, until she wouldn't fucking stop whining about me keeping her here", shigaraki growled, clearly wishing it were kurogiri instead.

"it's finally nice to meet you kisa-chan!! I hope we can become really good friends", toga exclaimed as she reached for the girl's hands, holding them while she blushed.

     kisa smiled as she patted the girl's head with one hand.

     "I wish kimiko was adorable like you. perhaps then I'd like her more".

     "then we can be sisters instead!!", toga grinned, to which kisa had pinched her cheek in amusement.

     "and this one's twice?", kisa asked, glancing at the male with a full on black and grey bodysuit, standing next to dabi.

     "pleasure to meet you princess. god, I wish I could go home", the man sighed, immediately covering his mouth in shame.

     "no need to be ashamed twice. I understand that it's your quirk", kisa nodded, moving on to chisaki and his chosen friend, or rather subordinate.

"chronostasis, kurono hari".

     "pleasure serving under you, princess kisa", the grey-haired male bowed.

     "cut the formalities. kisa's just fine", the girl waved as she hastily moved onto the last one.

     "and bearhead, a great companion of inasa's! thank goodness, I was beginning to think inasa didn't have friends", kisa joked, to which the pale male had given the princess a glare.

"anyways—"

"NEE-CHANNN!!! ARE YOU READY FOR KIMI'S TEA PARTY??!", the excited little boy shouted, ignoring everyone's stares.

     "ah yes...I forgot to tell you lot. kimiko's holding a mini tea party for no reason at all. she also invited you all. though whether you want to come is your own decision", kisa briefly explained.

"awww I wanna go!!! let's go tomuraaa!!", toga exclaimed, tugging on the male's arm and making shigaraki harshly shrug it off.