𝒄𝒉. 19

chapter nineteen;

chapter nineteen;

━━━━━━ "WAKE UP MY LOVES, WE'VE GOT TO PLAN OUR HONEYMOON", kisa chuckled as she kissed shigaraki and dabi's cheek, then proceeding to slide off the bed.

kisa then kissed inasa's cheek, shaking him awake as his dark eyes fluttered open, seeing a chirpy kisa close to his face.

inasa immediately sat up out of surprise, making kisa chuckle as she pulled inasa up into a morning hug.

"won't you help me get dressed?", kisa innocently smiled, making inasa nearly choke.

if the man wasn't awake previously, he surely was now.

"the hell are you talking about? you've got arms of your own", the male muttered, looking away.

"but I want your help", kisa slightly whined, leaning her face on the male's chest as she clenched tighter on the back of the male's fabric.

inasa sighed as he facepalmed, rubbing the girl's back so that she knew she had won.

"just let me brush my teeth and wash my face first", inasa grumbled as kisa willingly let go, walking over to chisaki's side of the bed since she had already did her morning routine.

"good morning kai~", kisa cooed as she kissed the male's temple, earning a groaning sound from the male as he jerked the blanket upwards, covering his entire head.

kisa then harshly pulled the blanket down, gently caressing chisaki's face—which had no mask on for once—and peppered the man's face with kitten-like kisses.

     chisaki groaned in annoyance again as he finally opened his yellow eyes, seeing a matching set only centimeters away from his face.

     the man immediately sat up just like inasa as he hastily put his black surgical mask on.

     "you're finally awake", kisa teased, walking over towards dabi as she just gently shook him until she received a grunt from the scarred man.

     chisaki stretched a bit as he headed towards the bathroom, where he took up the second sink as inasa had just finished washing his face.

     kisa pinched dabi's nose as she covered the male's mouth, making dabi's eyes shoot open as he grabbed the girl's wrists and pinned her to the bed, thinking he was getting murdered in his sleep.

     "the fuck?"

     kisa simply laughed as she broke out of dabi's grip, head-butting the male as she sat up, kissing the top of dabi's head in apology while she crawled over to the still sleeping shigaraki.

     "wake up tomura~ or else I'm going to tickle you", kisa threatened, to which shigaraki responded with a light snore, making kisa click her tongue.