𝒄𝒉. 21

chapter twenty-one;

chapter twenty-one;

━━━━━━ "HOW DO I LOOK?", KISA ASKED, spinning around in black dress pants and a low cut black suit that fit tightly around her, with no button up on the inside.

     "you'd look better with your clothes o—"

     shigaraki immediately elbowed dabi, making the male choke on his words.

     "you look fine. is this all you wanted?", chisaki asked, to which kisa just nodded.

     "mhm! thanks for paying", kisa smiled as she kissed chisaki's cheek, to which kurono had taken care of all 350 pieces of clothing.

     from dresses to skirts, to pants to shirts, everything that had caught the girl's eye was bought by chisaki, including shoes of course.

     "will you be staying with overhaul this first week?", kurono asked.

     "might as well. I'll go to inasa's next, then dabi and finally tomura", kisa said, to which kurono just nodded.

     "in that case, I'll leave first", inasa said, to which kisa had promptly stopped the man.

     "wait! leave your numbers for me first. I'm going to get a new phone later, isn't that right kai?", kisa giggled.

     chisaki simply sighed as he gave the girl a curt nod.

     meanwhile shigaraki hastily wrote his number down messily, dabi added a winky face to the end of his numbers as the three along with bearhead, twice, and an excited toga did the same.

     "see you all soon my loves!", kisa chirped as now she was left with only kurono and chisaki.

     since eri was taken back immediately after the girl's wedding, kisa decided to buy a little something so when she saw the girl, she would have something to give to cute little eri.

"what else did you want other than a phone?", chisaki asked, taking out his own as kisa hummed.

meanwhile kisa pondered what to get eri, chisaki had called the rest of the eight bullets members.

"nemoto, get me the newest iphone and have it ready by dinner time. have the rest of the shie hassaikai prepare for our return", chisaki demanded as he swiftly hung up the phone without hearing a reply from the other end.

     "I want to get eri a present", kisa said, to which chisaki would've liked to disagree, but decided against it.

     "alright, where do you want to go?"