𝒄𝒉. 26

chapter twenty-six;

chapter twenty-six;

━━━━━━ "IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP, DIDN'T YOU WANT to come to work with me today?", inasa softly mumbled as he tapped kisa's back.

"can't we go later?", kisa grumbled, clutching tighter to inasa's black sweater.

"you can, but I'm the director", inasa reasoned, trying to pry off kisa's inhuman grip.

"kisa..."

"mm...inasa...", kisa mumbled, yawning as she finally let go, to which the dark-haired male had took this as a chance to escape.

     quickly doing his normal morning routine and accessorizing with gold rings and watches, inasa locked his helmet as he usually didn't eat breakfast anyways.

     "kisa, last warning, or I'm leaving without you", inasa said, to which kisa had leisurely risen from the bed, rubbing her eyes as she stretched her body, sliding off the warm bed.

     stumbling towards her own room, the girl hastily changed into some black leather jeans, a matching dark shirt and a white fur coat.

washing her face and taking a while to brush her obnoxiously long hair, kisa slipped on some pearly white heels as she headed downstairs, where inasa was already waiting.

"what are we having for breakfast today?", kisa asked, kissing the right side of inasa's cheek.

     "I don't usually eat breakfast", inasa replied, grabbing a random key from his bowl of even more keys and heading towards the garage, where plenty of shiny cars were parked.

     "but breakfast is the most important meal of the day. or at least that's what you humans say", kisa chuckled as inasa opened the door for kisa to get in first.

     "I suppose a short stop won't hurt", the male mumbled as he started speed driving down the road, picking up some fast food as he rushed to the aquarium.

there was still an hour or two before the aquarium actually opened. though most would assume that the aquarium was littered with trash and unclean, it was quite the opposite here.

if people didn't know, some might have even mistaken this for a professional entertainment facility.

with a royal red rug leading down the hall, and multiple tanks of different sized and colored fish, it never ceased to amaze kisa how beautiful these sea creatures were.