𝒄𝒉. 49

chapter forty-nine;

chapter forty-nine;

━━━━━━ NO ONE COULD BELIEVE IT. the current number one hero was down and being stepped on by dabi.

all might watched from the screen as his fists clenched. he felt useless, as he couldn't contribute due to his condition.

"come on old man~ is this all you've got? I guess you could say I've successfully surpassed the number one hero", dabi mocked as he stepped harder onto the burnt wounds all over endeavor's body.

     though dabi had smoke emitting from his arms and legs, nothing mattered more in the moment than humiliating his father.

     "get those two", kisa quietly commanded, to which rappa and tengai had pinned bakugo and todoroki's arms behind their backs when their guards were down.

     "OI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING?! LET US GO!", bakugo shouted as he struggled against tengai's harsh grip.

     kisa chuckled as she clapped.

     "MIDORIYA-KUN~ COME OUT, COME OUT!! I'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU~", kisa cooed into a megaphone as she promptly dropped it and held a gun to both bakugo and todoroki's temples.

     the two would've blasted their captors if it weren't for kisa holding them hostage.

     todoroki should've known better.

the dual-haired boy should've known that kisa was going to turn on them the moment endeavor was down. he was stupid for falling into the woman's trap.

aizawa hastily showed up with multiple other pro heroes, as they had heard the news of endeavor being taken down.

meanwhile the rest of midoriya's comrades were trying to take care of gigantomachia and the meta liberation army, the green-haired boy had arrived at the worst scene possible.

"k-KAACHAN! TODOROKI-KUN! LET THEM GO, KISA-SAN!"

"huh? but I thought kaachan was your childhood bully? what was it? poor deku doesn't have a quirk? no worries midoriya, I'll help you get revenge right now", kisa madly grinned as she shot a small bullet to bakugo's forehead.

     tengai then released the male as he only felt a little prick—and the fact that his forehead was bleeding a bit—but something was terribly off.

the blonde looked at his hands; he was sweating, but why was his quirk not working?

"oh dear kaachan!! seems like you lost your quirk. guess you can't become the number one hero anymore, huh?", kisa laughed, meanwhile midoriya knew exactly what being quirkless felt like.

"BAKUGO, STAND BACK UP AND FIGHT! YOU DON'T NEED A QUIRK TO—"

"SHUT UP ERASERHEAD! YOUR OPPONENT'S ME!", shigaraki demanded as even though aizawa could temporarily stop shigaraki's multiple quirks, the man's speed and strength was beyond aberrant.