𝒄𝒉. 3

chapter three;

chapter three;

━━━━━━ "OH MY, HAS NO ONE EVER TAUGHT YOU HOW to tie a tie?", kisa asked, stifling her laughter.

the three men raised a brow, all turning their heads to the right, seeing an irritated shigaraki, who shook with fury.

kisa ceased her laughing as she just maintained a smile, inching closer to the blue-haired male, who just glared through father's fingers.

     "stand up straight. no fiancé of mine will slouch like a hermit", kisa demanded as she smoothly wrapped her arm around shigaraki's waist, pulling him forward while pushing his shoulders back.

     shigaraki clenched his fists as he squirmed around, as all for one had advised him and the rest to not piss the princess off.

kisa slightly moved away as she ran her nimble fingers across the maroon tie.

"I know that you are could care less about me...and this wedding", kisa started, catching the attention of all the villain men.

the dark-haired girl flipped the red collar up from shigaraki's button up, making sure that the tie laced perfectly across the male's neck.

"but I've done my research about you four in particular", kisa continued.

"why us? it couldn't have been just a coincidence", chisaki inquired.

kisa simply smiled even wider as she finished tying up shigaraki's tie.

"because you four are hot", the girl bluntly replied, to which dabi was the only one to grin.

"and I see potential".

kisa then brushed off some nonexistent dust off shigaraki's maroon jacket, sighing as she sat in front of her fiancées.

"you four all have your own goals, and whether they're condemnable acts, I cannot judge, as neither do I care in the slightest.

however, you four are villains for a reason. I see the hatred you all hold for something...someone", kisa said, taking a sip of tea that she poured herself.

"and that ambition...I can help you all. marrying me is probably the second best thing that'll happen to you guys", kisa lightly chuckled.

"but there's a catch", inasa spoke up, to which kisa's eyes glimmered with delight.

     "of course! nothing comes free after all", the girl giggled, clapping her hands together.