𝒄𝒉. 18

chapter eighteen;

chapter eighteen;

━━━━━━ "IT'S A PLEASURE TO FINALLY MEET THE ONE AND ONLY, princess kisa", a blonde male greeted, to which kisa and her husbands swiftly turned around.

     since it was currently the reception, kisa had shedded off her massive ball gown and changed into a skintight ruby red mermaid dress, with intricate beads stitched from top to bottom.

     "hawks...is it? I heard you're a close friend of endeavor", kisa feigned innocence as she extended her hand, wanting to shake his hand.

     however, the blonde male boldly took kisa's hand and turned it horizontally, to where the palm of her hand was facing down and in hawks' hand.

     hawks leaned down as he confidently placed a kiss on the back of the girl's smooth hand, making shigaraki click his tongue as he immediately slapped away hawks' hand.

     "what the fuck do you think you're doing?", chisaki scowled, through most would only be able to tell through the man's furrowed brows and threatening tone.

     "I'm just greeting her highness, that's all", hawks chuckled, raising his arms up in surrender.

"kisa, we should go greet the other guests", inasa chimed in, clearly not happy about the previous action either.

kisa simply chuckled as she ran her fingers through dabi's soft black locks, which were let down just for the wedding, meanwhile shigaraki's hair was handsomely gelled back.

"I'd be careful hawks, playing with fire burns", kisa smiled, inching closer to the male, to the point her face was right next to his.

     "wouldn't you agree, takami keigo?"

     hawks flinched as he stumbled back a few steps, surprised at how the girl knew of his real name.

     though kisa kept up her welcoming smile as she walked back to her husbands, she glanced at the man once more.

     "heed to my warning mr. hawks. I don't play around", the girl said with a deadly glint in her eyes as she swiftly left, clinging onto inasa's arm.

     "can you feed me inasa?", kisa sweetly asked, to which the five had taken a seat back at the head of the table meanwhile their guests had settled down too, starting the feast as chatter began uprising once more.

     kisa skimmed over the room, noticing todoroki and bakugo sitting with the heroes that were invited, as expected of course.