Chapter 47

Dr's rushed and started inquiring,Khalil came in immediately and spotted Ahmad,what happened to her?

She will be alright right Ibrahim?Yes Ahmad she will be alright I think she might be exhausted or something,The Dr's came out....

Ahmad sight and went to them,she is pregnant the Dr announced and she is undergoing through a lot of stress please take care of her,she will be discharged tomorrow......

They rushed into the ward room,she was asleep and the nurse was setting the drip,he touched my hand and inhaled deeply......

After some minutes Ahmad let's talk outside please,huh!Ibrahim please let's not talk about what happened earlier,we have to Rufa'i please....

Let's talk outside he went out and he followed they sat down Hmm!Ibrahim how do we go about this should I divorce her?

You mean because of what happened?Dont ever utter such a thing,please Khalil we should not talk about that ever talk about that....

It never happened,Rufa'i let's not do this please,do you know that it is your fault?He frivolously look at him,give her her rights.....

Then should I just let it slide?Yes he nodded just treat her sweetly after when she become close to you then show her her mistakes......

But Ahmad he touched his hand please Khalil do that for me please,but Yasmeenah forget her for now,uhm...

Hmm!What about Janan?Lets wait till she regain her consciousness,Yaa Allah!they came in just when I woke up,Baby you are awake?

I nodded I am fine,I tried sitting he helped me,Yaa Khalil sorry I troubled you,have you finished your lunch yet,he smiled I smiled back...

Ahmad what did the Doctor said?Y do you keep stressing yourself Baby girl,I smiled,I will hire more house maids ok?I smiled Yaa Khalil tell him I don't need them....

The ones we have are too much,he caressed my face,don't hug me I smell of puke,can you go to the house and get new clothes for me,I will take a bath after this drip,she said I will have three drips ....

Ohk Khalil let me go and get the things then,he then kissed me and left,After a minute I looked at Yaa Khalil,Yaa Khalil please I need a Favour from
You......

Janan you know that I can do anything for you just tell me,please focus on Hafsat,things are getting out of hand,please how can you marry Yasmeenah if you can't pay attention to your first wife.....

Who would allow you Marry Yasmeenah if you don't treat Hafsy right?He scratched his head Janan I will insha Allah.....

But Yaa Khalil sincerely what did the Dr said?I am still feeling nauseous,Janan I will love it if Ahmad is the one to answer the question because he is the person that keeps stressing you......

Yaa Khalil I pouted,he came back after few minutes,Yaa Khalil you should go home Hafsat is all alone,but we have to take care of you Janan,your brother is here please go and check up on her....

I freshened up and pray as it was time for magrib,the nurse put the second drip,and he fed me,she came and gave me sleeping pills and I zoomed off...

I heard him talking to Khalilullah,and I whined he came and held my hand Baby are you ok?Ahmad what happened to me?What did the Doctor said?

Baby you are pregnant he straightened his face,what no it can't be?How many months?Calm down please....

Uhm!How can I calm down?Aminatou is just Yaa Allah!She is not even up to a year,Ahmad please I burst out crying and he hugged me....