Chapter 39

This lazy morning i said waking up from my morning torpidity,he kissed my forehead i wasnt aware of what i was feeling i swiftly ran into the bathroom and puked.....

He held me are you ok?Morning sickness i guess i said holding my stomach,is it hurting?So much and unbearable,i guess i am hungry i hugged him,i am feeling dizzy....

With my hair all over my face he averted his gaze to my stomach lets go to the hospital may be they can help,i will be fine so don't worry i said with difficulty....

We got ready and ambled out to the airport,Baby are you sure you can travel like this,i nodded and pinched his cheeks,Yaa Abubakar hugged his wife and Ahmad engulfed me into a bone crushing hug...

We went into the private jet and took off to Sokoto,it was a memorable journey,Ummulkhair loved Sokoto we met Yaa Khairat waiting for us at home....

We chit chatted thou i was solemnly ill but pretending to be ok,Raudah and Nafla got new friends,i went to our room and met Ummulkhair and Yaa Khairat....

Pregnant woman,stop it Yaa Khairat i pouted,the Baby Favourite Ummulkhair muttered,I wonder what will happen when you give birth?I shrugged my shoulder asking for more explanations,she cleared her throat...

The Favourite never let you out of his sight,do you know he can't spend an hour without her Sister Khairat?Don't tell me he don't let her spend entire evening with you,not at all except if she is by his side....

They both laughed,the amazing part Khairat he never take his eyes and hands of her,they both smirk then we should get ready to take care of the Unborn Baby they laughed....

Sister Ummul even you are making jest of me,i will tell your husband,which of the husbands?she laughed,My Favourite they both clapped hands and laughed hysterically.....

We knew you would say that they said in unison making me blush....

Ohhh too bad for a pregnan woman i rubbed my temples,ohk even i am heading home i will see you tomorrow Mrs Sadaukis,we both laughed we excorted her out...

We had a long gist,thou i never spent so much time with Ummulkhair she is nice,funny and jovial,Ahmad was disrupting our attention,the kids were asleep already so i bid her goodnight and i went to the bedroom....

We had a video call and then slept off,Ahmad is somenthing else....

We went to kebbi the next day,when we came back we took Ummulkhair to where she wanted going to buy her love portions,i huffed i visited my friends Meenal and Saleemat,Even Ammah Amarya(bride)..

We spent two days and then we boarded the plane to Abuja,we alighted my eyes wandering around to find my Favourite but he was no where to be found i frowned,Noor i guess they are a little late,i faked a smile the children ran and hugged Sa'aad...

My wives welcome i heard Sa'aads Voice,hey Sa'aad you kept us waiting where are the brothers?There he pointed to where they were standing,i did not know when a smile escaped my lips,he swiftly came and hugged me then kissed my forehead.....

Noor your husband will not let you be now,i will come later she needs rest Ahmad she is not feeling fine,she hugged me and we parted ways...

We went into the cars,and headed to Sadauki Mansions,when we went home i freshened up and laid on the bed he came and lay beside me,I thought you arent going to pick me up,shhhh how on earth?Do you know how i have been longing to see you?...