Chapter 28

The next day dawned with fragrant scent,We prayed Fajr and and went back to bed,i woke up at around 8:40am,i gently pulled out of bed,i went to my bedroom and sufficed my body,i wore my white and sky blue Ankara,skirt and a peplum,i love how the style lay down on my body,,i tied my headtie,i looked beautiful...

I went to the kitchen,Good morning Ma'aam..
Morning,how are you all doing?
We are fine thank you ma'am,Do you need something ma'am..

You could have called via intercom...
No don't worry,i hope the breakfast is ready,yes ma'am we are taking it to the Dining area...
Ohk,i hope is not that much like yesterday,no Ma'aam come have a look......

Wow nice,weldone Chef,,she crouched and thank me...Thank you Ma'aam...

I went back to his room,pushing the door gently,i squat down,very close to him,i watched as he sleep,he is so handsome,does he looks more handsome without glasses i asked myself,I was smiling and looking at him,i couldn't help the feelings,i shakily picked my hand and caressed his handsome face,i leaned and kissed his cheeks...

I stood up about to turn when he held my hand,are you checking me out Noor?.....

He inhaled deeply,and stood up,i accidently fall on his body,we stare at each other for a moment...

Yaa Allah!When did you wake up?You are ready,y didn't you wake me up,i told you we would be bathing together right?

He looked at me,I love you Noor...
I closed my eyes with my hand,I stood up,So now come have your bath and eat your breakfast....

He stood up too,let me freshen up,or are you going to help me,i blushed i will help you tomorrow....

I ran out to the living room,Noor come back here,he shook his head.....

I waited at the mini living room,Oh my Allah!He knows just how to turn me on,his sweet scent of different expensive perfumes.....

Noor,i spaced out,looking at my handsome husband,he is the definition of a handsome husband,he took my breath away...

He snapped his fingers on my face before i inhaled deeply,,,,

Are you checking me out,he wore his ash voile,Oh my Allah!He looked more handsome than ever......

Have i told you how beautiful you look today?
I stood up,not as handsome as you my husband,he smled..

Now let's go have our breakfast,he gently held my hand,we went to the Dining table,two maids were waiting to serve us,but i dismissed them,must they do everything for us?

Are you feeling insecure he winked...
I trust my husband i flipped with my lashes...
I served one plate and we ate together,hmmm Noor this hot chocolate is very sweet,now i know y you loved it,....

But not as sweet as you,he widened his eyes...
I closed my eyes,Ahmad ...
Don't be timid,hmmmm ok,now let's get ready and go to Baba's palace,,

it was past 10:00am,I went to my bedroom,i already have package some expensive perfumes for him,so i took the gift pack,and wrapped my veil on my shoulder....

We halted into the latest Venza i saw in the car park,we sat at the back with the driver infront.

He held my hand and intertwined them,Ahmad the driver i whispered,he moved closer and plant a kiss on my forehead,what about this,he smirked..
Ahmad you are no more an introvert,i blushed...

Not upto five minutes we stopped at the greatest mansion in the estates,i love the estate the houses are not so close to each other,and it looked like you are not in Nigeria,