Chapter 41

Everybody dispersed the next day except for Yasmeenah and the Sadaukis,Yasmeenah came in looking exhausted....

She smirks Yaa Janan i heard you would be leaving for Berlin this month right?Yasmeenah free me of that joke,I will be going to Sokoto insha Allah,i pouted...

All the best,Yasmeenah can we talk like be serious,i am all ears did something happened to Yaa Khalil?Not really he sounds disturbed yesterday but we are not talking to each other ...

But Yaa Janan is he sick in anyway i have never seen him like that wallahi,I dont want to poke my nose can you call him atleast Yasmeenah?Ok she nodded and called him...

My Yas is finally calling me,Hmm!My Love you know i am still angry just decided to call,i am sorry Yasmeenah can i come over and see you?Yes she nodded...

Where is my sister and My Angel,they are right here should i?Yaa Janan your brother wants to talk to you,Yaa Khalil I screeched haba Yaa Khalil you forgot me once again is it because we are not in Berlin?

Sorry Jananu,seriously you needed rest so but i promise i will come later ok?Ohk Yaa Khalil bye....

He sound so cold Yasmeenah i hope all is well,I hope so Yasmeenah please turn on the tv i want to watch Mahabharat i heard is back on air...

Yaa Janan you and this indian series,not all indian series but Starplus particularly i teased,we were deep watching when the maid came in with lunch....

His frangrace travels morethan he does,Noor i called you for I don't know how long,Yaa Ahmad you have to endure and be patient if Yaa Janan is watching starplus her phone is an option...

Woman of my life is that true?I nodded Yasmeenah she is lying,he hugged me and where is Aminatou?She is with Hajiya Inna they backed her that is good for a baby...

Ohh he caressed my face,Yasmeenah i have talked to Dad about that issue ok?Really Yaa Ahmad?Wow thank you,you are welcome...

What are you two talking about?He winked at her,Ahmad i pouted My Baby he hugged me completely,i will tell you later i whispered....

So where is Mummy is she still resting?Oh yes i Saw her she sends food right?she said she will be here later,ok no problem what about Azzahra?

Oh she went out i know she will come when she comes back,she will be leaving tomorrow,y so soon? I pouted...

I dont know Baby,but i will be by your side right?I nodded let's eat then i am famished,My bad my husband is famished i am not a good wife then?

Not at all my Baby don't feel bad i went on an errand that is y,ohk i quickly served us and we ate,do you always eat in the same plate?We nodded in unison Yes Meenah...

That's lovely,her phone rang,Yaa Khalil she stood up,is he here?Yes he is downstairs she replied Ahmad,i will be right there,he should come upstairs please...

Ohk she invited him in and we all went to the living room and gisted,Yaa Khalil is something wrong with you,you don't seem jovial like always,he smiled and who says i dont?He giggled...

Ohk then,we are going out,Yas let's go,she smiled uhm ok bye bye they left,Ahmad let me check on Ummita please...

Ohk i want to take a nap i will meet you in the bedroom then,I checked on her she is still sleeping soundly,Ah toh you know newborn babies like to be backed...