Chapter 48

Fa'iz went back after two days,Dad called me and inquire and told me that Fa'iz will send his elders,it's ok Daddy thank you so much for everything ......

Yaa Khalil was in the living room when she came in,she smiled and sat beside him,Yaa Ibrahim I actually want to ask for your forgiveness,I am sorry for what I made you go through those 2 months.....

It's ok I understand,come here he held her hand and made her sit on his laps,but you know what I am just suprised as to how you manage to do all that.....

Yaa Ibrahim I have been in love with you for a long time and I have strong feelings so anything is bound to happen,and then Janan is a good mentor.....

He smiled I know Ahmad is so lucky,but he doesn't call her Janan y Noor thou is her name still,y do you call me Ibrahim instead of Khalil,she rolled her eyes.....

Everyone I know calls you Khalil so I need to be different,that's his reason too,but y not something romantic....

Should I ask Janan?Must you ask her everything you don't feel shy?Not at all when it comes to Janan,but now tell me   Or you mention the names I will choose one....

I was in the living room with Hafsy when Yasmeenah came in and hugged me,Yasmeenah please guess what Sister,Fa'iz what happened to him?

We are engaged,Yaa Allah!Dont break my legs Mummy and Yaa Khairat called already,so you love Fa'izu this much Yasmeenah,she nodded indeed you have a very fast heart....

How Janan?Hafsat chimed in,She healed from heartbreak and fall in love immediately,I love the woman you are becoming Yasmeenah.....

Congratulations Hafsat muttered,She went back home,I was about to sleep when I remembered I don't have Hafsat's number I then called Yaa Khalil.....

Hey Sister hope you are good?Yes I am I wanted to talk to Hafsat but then remembered I don't have her number,so can you please give her the phone?

He gave the phone to her,Hafsy if you are free tomorrow you come over ok?Oh yes I will definitely come Janan thank you so much.....

Yaa Khalil send her over tomorrow ok?He laughed ok,is ok I will send her but you tell me what is it about.My Favourite he is not listening to me talk to him.....

Khalilullah she needs to rest and you keep disturbing her,ohh it has come to this Rufa'i you are on the ladies side I understand,good night then....

The next day Hafsat came and I plaited her hair,you know Hafsat you need to keep changing your styles right from dressing to your hair,atleast I don't think you have plait your hair since you got married....

I didn't even once I just hate plaiting I don't normally plait,you will look different today,but Janan you have a very long hair,y take the trouble of plaiting......

Atimes when I braid my hair he loves it and I hardly plait if not this calabar that Yasmeenah always do,but you know how to plate very well...

Well not so well,you know I have a 4year old daughter,I learned plaiting on her head....

Apart from Ummita you have a daughter?I smiled yea I do or you mean your niece?

I smiled and brought the pepper soup I made you will love it I used my Nigerian spices,oh that's nice of you but please teach me how to cook.....

Don't worry I will teach you when you have time,I have all the time I smiled ok don't worry I will teach you....
But I heard Khalil asking if you are feeling better is something wrong this days you always fall ill.......

You know I have been stressed lately,oh so sorry besides it is really stressful and is like Men don't get tired....

I laughed that was what a friend was asking about don't men get tired of making love?