Chapter 20

Janaan,My dad's voice boomed into the walls of the house...
Yes,Daddy good morning..

Morning,Jannan,hope you slept well.Yes daddy.
Well,i received a text from, Abubakar Sadauki..

Ohh the CEO,,,

Yes,he said he has already book a flight for the girls,so we don't need to go to Abuja,we should rather pick them up,tomorrow by noon...

But y?He never did this...

Because he is your brother-in-law,and they take your family as theirs,so you should also thank them on our behalf,

I closed my eyes with my hand,,Sorry Daddy,...

I went back to the kitchen,i was done preparing lunch,i halted to the room and freshened up,i wore my bubu and came back to the living room watching my favourite channel,and enjoying oreo milkshake

Assalamu Alaikum,
Wa'alaikumu salam..
Yaya Abdul,welcome

He hesitated,he did not even looked at me,
Uhmm,let me call mummy,please seat down,
He sat down,i went to mum's room,i called her and then went to bring some refreshments...

Jaanan,come.and see Fateema's IV and your ashobe too.

Wow,Oh Fatee,well not much events,i can't wait...
I will be on my way now,,He muttered.Abdul are you going now,i thought you are spending the night...

No Mummy,we have to take care of somethings..
It's ok,regards to your mummy,Janan and the girls will come in two days time...

Ok,Mummy,he halted out,
i followed him,Yaya Abdul i am sorry if i offended you in anyway,Safe trip..
Thank you Janan....

I went to buy somethings from a nearby shop,and on my way back home Janan,Noor janan,janan listen to me please...

Mukhtar please i turned to face him,stop buzzing around me,and Yes if it is about your daughter Raudah,fine i will bring her right away with her things,

Jaanan,let bygones be bygones please,lets come back together for Raudah...

I was getting impatient,Mukhtar i hate you,and i don't want even my enemy to fall in love with you,or perhaps to marry you,

My sweet Janan,,
I pointed my finger at him,dont you dare call me that again,i quickly left him before i break up...

I went back home and cried in the room,i was in the midst of crying and the person that lives in me called...

Hello,
Noor,how are you doing?
I am fine ,

No,you are not fine,what happened to your voice?
I hump in my throat,Ahmad,i went through hell living with him,and he is now buzzing around me,

Baby,who are you talking about?Who is buzzing around my wife?

Abban Raudah,my heart was beating and i stuttering.....

Baby,where i mean when did this happen?
Few hours back,he saw me coming back home.

Noor,dont you worry i will take care of that,he will pay for what he did,and besides you are my wife..

Ahmad,i actually wanted to thank you and Your Brother,Thank you so much..
Y,what are you thanking us for?

Don't act like you don't know,ok the girls he said he has already book a flight for them,,

Oh that,Noor janan,i will be in Nigeria next week,My sisters wedding remember...

Yes,i do remember.

Ohk,dont forget to Thank the CEO on my behalf...
Ohk Baby take care will call you later..I love you
Bye..

Ahmad,i love him so much,he lives in me,whatever i dreamt about him is really happening,I love the dreams about him,they make me lively,Hmm i so love his scent,i remembered when they were about to take off, the way he gently grab my hand and kissed it,ohh how romantic,i caress the hand....
And Ohh the day i hurt my hand at Abuja,,his warm,soft hands,,,So gentle.