Chapter 43

Noor are you sure you need more?I nodded while roaming my hand around his body,did you take something that adds desire to you?

Sweetheart not at all,can't I need my husband,he smiled I love you so much Noor Janan....

Ummita's cry woke us up,He took her into his arms,Ummita allow my Noor to sleep please...

Huh!I whined I am sleepy Favourite,sorry just feed her I know she will go back to sleep...

Should I help you do that,I yawned and took her into my arms,she managed to go back to sleep I put her in her Baby bed and hug my handsome husband.....

After almost 2 weeks,we were solid I wore my jeans trouser and a sweet shirt with my sleeve jacket,he came in smiling...

Baby you look great,but I am feeling cold today Favourite,are you alright?Yes I am Honey,when is Ya Khalil coming back?...

Tomorrow may be you missed him?I smiled Just asking,are you set let's go pick up Yasmeenah,but we have almost 2hours before the flight lands...

Did I not mention taking my wife somewhere nice,he pinched my cheeks,ohh ok Love let's go I have packed Ummita stuffs here...

He took the Baby Bag and Ummita,we then saunt out,we went shopping we shopped for Ummita and then shopped for Noor,I snapped them pictures,time was against us...

We went to the airport and already the flight has landed,she ran and hugged me,Freshman welcome...

We went back home,she took Ummita with her and I could atleast enjoy with,I suffused my body and met Yasmeenah downstairs...

Yaa Janan your brother in law is on my nerves,you mean Fa'iz I said while sitting down,but I want to tell him about Yaa Khalil..

Hmm!Yasmeenah Yanmata,anyway here your school documents,everything has been done,you start on Monday as it is Friday today...

Ohh!Thank Yaa Favourite on my behalf,I can't thank you enough,less I forget I have a message from Yaa Khairat...

She went in and bring out the aphrodisiac,I kept them in my room and came back to the living room...

I called Bernie please I need Currywurst and a cup of tea thank you,Yaa Janan you and this Currwurst,I laughed...

No visit to Germany is complete without having a taste of it,She smiled did you talk to Yaa Khalil?About what Sister?

Never mind he says we need to talk,oh really?But Yaa Janan what if he says he wants to get married like do you think Daddy will consent...

Forget about Daddy now do you wanna get married now?No no Yaa Janan I don't want to atleast my second year in the university,but my friends will mock me...

Yasmeenah I have been warning you about this never think about what would people say,just do your thing your own way ok?

I will try Yaa Janan,I just hope I am not the reason y he changed to omnivert from his usual self,hmm!when he comes make sure he spur it out...

Ummita chuckled,Baby you awake,Yaa Janan you don't like breastfeeding her it's been almost how many hours please....

I smiled I hate breastfeeding,so even Yasmeenah have noticed he came in,I closed my eyes and opened them, Welcome Yaa Favourite...

He smiled and sat down close to me,Baby how are you?Please take care of My Minatou please Baby don't starve her,and who says I do starve her?I rolled my eyes...

He smiled and kissed my cheeks,Yasmeenah do you enjoy the weather,she nodded but Yaa Ahmad your wife here is pressuring me she won't let me sleep.....