Chapter 34

I went to the Saloon with the house help,when i came back we boarded the plane this time to Neuschnwanstein castle Germany,one of the most romantic place on earth and a Fairy tale comes true,after the announcement i looked at him in awe..

You said we are going to Berlin,where is Hohenschwangau, you like the suprise Noor?i laid my head on his shoulder but i have never heard of this place,in southern Bavaria.

It is one of the most romantic place on earth,Wow how does it look like tell me,he kissed my forehead,have you watched Sleeping beauty,Yes yes i loved the movie....

Neuschwanstein castle, constructed by King Ludwig II of Bavaria in 1869, is probably the most romantic building in the world. It was the inspiration for Disney's sleeping beauty castle and is the dream castle for many little girls.And My Baby will love it,
How lovely is it?You will see how romantic it is,just 2 hours fligh.

We arrived in Hohenschwangau about an hour before our  ticket time.

We took a horse drain carriage up to the hill,i was clinge to Favourite,have you been here before?No he nodded how can i come without my Noor this is the first visit.......

We halted at Ameron Neuschweinstein alpsee and spa,we can see the side view of the castle ...

I loved this Castle Favourite,its romantic and lovely..
Well,come let me massage your body.

We left to Munich the next day,then back to Berlin.
We were so tired after the trips,we slept the whole day,i just love my husband....

I woke up at about 2pm,prayed Zuhr and freshened up,i sat closer to him,i caressed his nose and he opened his eyes.

Hello handsome,My baby you are awake?Yes i prayed zuhr,can my handsome husband freshened up and pray we are running out of time...

Sure,he stretched i quickly made the bed and arranged the room,he freshened up and prayed.
What is my beloved thinking about?Nothing i am just tired,come here i went to the praying mat and laid on his laps while he caressed my body....

Can we find something and eat,or is my baby so tired,no let me find something for my husband i was about standing up,No!Noor let them bring it up here....

You are spoiling me too much,let me go get it,i went downstairs and the maid followed me with the lunch,she kept it in the adjoining living room and left....

i stood by the door and rolled my eyes,Handsome food is ready,he smiled and then folllowed me i served him and sat by his side,what you mean?I am not hungry,then i am not eating,he pushed the plate....

Ok lets eat together,he was feeding me and we were watching,y dont you like eating?I don't know its my nature Favourite....

But you need to gain energy for me,i hugged him
We 've not seen Yaa khalil,is he aware that we are back?Yes he went to the company,and he knows we must be tired....

Ohh!I hugged him,i want to see him,really is there something you wanna share with him?No i rather have something for him i flare....

Uhmm he tickled me,and i heard his phone ringing,let me get it i jumped and went to the bedroom,i saw the caller my heart was filled with rage so she still calls mtswww,

I frivolously took the phone to him,and started clearing the living room,i took the plates out,i sat with the maids we were gisting he came in and looked at me,i quickly stood up,my body trembling...

I faked a smile do you need something,you could have dialed the intercom,i was looking for you all over,is time for prayers come lets pray,ok he held my hand and we went upstairs.....