Chapter 30

Mrs Ahmad Sadauki,Now from all indications you want me to choose Ammah and break Yasmeenah's heart and trust,no i want you to follow your heart

He heaved,i need more time Mrs Ahmad,hope you don't mind,he rubbed his temples..

Yes i don't,but you don't have forever to do that right..

Yeah,i know and mind you i am charming and attractive to girls,unlike the one who wears spectacles,he winked..

Yaa khalil,that is my husband,dont mind him Noor he is jealous of this glasses since childhood,we both laughed....

Khalil,you want to instigate my wife,he can't instigate me, Favourite YOU LIVE IN ME,i winked....

Awww wow,So my sister is becoming bold,and Ahmad you snatched her from me you know...

Yayana,no i was meant for him.
You are my missing rib,Noor forget about Khalilullah,uhmm nice....

Anyway i am heading home,i have somethings to sort out...Enjoy your Marital life....

They went out together,I was uploading our pictures,when he came back,
Noor,Its time for prayer,i will pray and be right back get ready we are bidding Yaa khadija good bye,she is leaving tomorrow Morning..

Ohkay,he kissed my forehead and then left....
I prayed and dressed up,we went to Mummys crib,we exchanged pleasantries.Ohk I will be right back,

Ahmad please let me stay with them for a while,
Ohk after Magrib is that ok,i shrugged yes,
He leaned to kiss me but i turned,Mummy,he frowned ok.

He held my hand and kissed it then left with a smile,
Mummy shook her head.....

Ahmad and Noor janan,hmmm,so we are leaving tomorrow,I hope you are fine and not in need of anything,I smiled i am fine Mummy,i don't need anything,but i will Miss you and the kids..
She beamed,dont worry we would come around soon.

But what about Fateema?,i haven't seen her...
Ohh,She has gone back.

Really?Yes she left Yesterday and she held my hand,i am so sorry Janan,Fateema is something else,i never expect such behaviour from her,but i am sure she will change,please we are so sorry...

Mummy please don't say that,I have forgotten about that already and i so much appreciate your kindness,you accepted me,and you showered me with so much love and care.

All i have to say to you and the family is Thank you,thank you so much...

She smiled,we prayed Magrib,and Ahmad came in with his Salaam,from the way he was looking at me,is as if i have spent the entire month there.

Ahmad,i thought till after Dinner,Mummy frowned...

Yaa Khadija,i can't let her out of my sight for so long,i have tried.

Ahmad,I know but you can join us too,lets have Dinner together,she pleaded..

He adjusted his lens ok then,he sat close to me,and held my hand,I missed you he whispered,I looked at him and gestured at Yaa Khadija,he rather winked.
She smiled at me..

He went to the mosque with Amir...

While we went to the bedroom and prayed,they came back and we went to the dining table,we all sat down including the kids,we ate Dinner,Mummy couldn't take her eyes of Ahmad,all his attention was with me, he made me choke countless times,i kept blushing,we stood up ready to leave..

The children shouted Anty Mummy we are coming with you,

But you have to go back to school Mummy echoed,
Ohk now let's go shop chocolates and come back,he winked and tap palms with Amir....