Chapter 7: Conference

Location: Musutafu Japan UA High

"Y/N, the staff is all meeting together so we can discuss the practical exam" Aizawa said while I was reading a book.

"Practical exams? I'm a history teacher" I pointed out.

"Yeah but you're full time now. Nezu wants you to take part in this discussion"

"Hmmm, I think I'll pass" I said, running towards the window to make my grand escape. That's when I felt the bandages wrap around me and drag me back into the classroom.

"We'll have no more suicide out of you" Aizawa says sternly. I pouted and a river of tears left my eyes as I was being helplessly dragged away.

"Is this how you treat your teacher? Give me back all the blood I've shed for you!" I yelled, trying to break free.

"You literally did a simulation of you dying in front of the class when no one knew you were immortal. The rest of my classmates were mortified and ran away, making you expelled them" Aizawa recalled my past teaching technique.

"It was effective right? I stopped when you tried to do CPR, you creepy bastard"

"Enough out of you! I thought you died!"

"Well you could've asked if I was dead! I would've told you the truth"

"You know, sometimes I really hate you"

Location: Musutafu Japan UA Conference Room

"Nice for you to join us, Mr. Y/N" Nezu smiles, sparkles in his eyes as he noticed the detective enter the room.

"Yeah sure" I muttered, sighing in relief when the bandages were loosened. I jumped right up and sat next to Yamada, Shota taking the seat next to me.

"Now, how is teaching the kids their educational subjects?" Nezu asks.

"The kids are learning well, all preparing for the upcoming written exams" Cementoss answered.

"Yeah! The students are going to do amazing!" Yamada yelled dramatically.

"How about you, Y/N?" Nezu turned the attention to me.

"My precious demon children are doing extremely well in history. I'm even confident that they'll do better in history than they'll do in english, Yamadaaa~" I smirked, already putting my plan in motion.

"What?! No way sir!" Yamada denied immediately.

"Oh yeah? How about a little bet?" I offered, clasping my hands together.

"I'm confident! Let's wager!"

"Alright then, whosoever subject the class does better in the winner gets to tell the loser to do something. Like a dog" I smirked, Yamada didn't back down but I noticed how the rest of the room shuttered in fear.

"You're on sir!" Yamada agreed. We both shook hands and turned to face the front again.

"Should I be worried?" Shota asked.

"Very much" I replied, not looking at him.

"Well, let's talk about the practical exams then. This year the students will be going against a teacher in teams of two. We're going to discuss which teacher will fight who" Nezu explained, getting down to business. I leaned back in my chair, I wasn't even needed for this conversation. I don't work in the hero course, just the academic. I don't even work as a hero anymore.

"We have the students strengthens and weaknesses written down here. I believe I should fight against Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. Todoroki relies on his quirk too much and Yaoyorozu has lost confidence in herself ever since the end of the sports festival" Shota said, looking at Nezu for permission.

"I will allow that, it sounds like it will he an interesting fight indeed" Nezu agreed, looking over the papers.

"We should pair up Midoriya and Bakugou. They need to set their differences aside if they are to mature to become a hero. I shall fight them in the exams" All Might declared confidently.

"You sure your bad back can handle that?" I teased making him become gloomy.

"What about you, Y/N?" Nezu asks with a smile. I stop teasing and look at the him.

"Excuse me?" I question.

"Which duo will you fight?" Nezu clarified, chuckling when he sees my expression.

"Yeah I don't think you're going to want me fighting against children" I waved my hands around.

"I see the way they look at you, you're an inspiration to them. I think it would be good for you to fight against a duo" Aizawa agreed.

"I still don't think this is a good idea"

"You have your limits. You won't harm the students Y/N, go ahead and pick a duo" Midnight encouraged. I reluctantly took a hold of the papers. I scanned each of them before taking my pick.

"I'll go against Kirishima and Sato. Their durability and strength will fair well against my weapons" I decided after thinking it over.

"It's decided then, can't wait to see you in action sir!" Snipe fanboyed.

The rest of the conference was the teachers picking their own matchups while Yamada and I were taunting each other about the test scores for upcoming written exams.

I was walking out of the conference room and was going back to my house to get some well deserved rest. Cause I'll be fighting some children soon.