Chapter 17: What we Can and Can't Do

Location: Musutafu Japan Hospital

"How did it even come to this? We were completely beaten" Kirishima asked in a quiet voice.

"Their attack was well calculated. They knew the camp location as well as the format, they have eyes on the inside" I answered. I saw Midoriya start to wake up so I got up to leave, give the class some space. He and Yaoyorozu were going to get discharged today.

I felt like I failed, the villains knew to keep me away so they had sent an army of Nomu's after me, and I had to protect Kota.

I sighed and slumped in a seat in the waiting room. Bakugou as well as one of the cat heroes had been kidnapped. The league was more advanced than the USJ attack, and it was smart to use a smaller group of elites rather than a big group of amateurs.

Blonde hulk as well as the other villains that were caught have been sent to prison, we couldn't get a single piece of information out of them.

But the plus side of things, Yaoyorozu had attached a tracking device to another Nomu before it could retreat. We had the location of the supposed hideout, or at least I hoped would be.

I stayed there for a few hours before getting up and taking my leave. I walked around the city for a little before returning to the hospital. I saw Midoriya, Kirishima, Todoroki, Iida, and Yaoyorozu standing at the front. I tilted my head in confusion before walking over to them.

"What are you kids doing?" I asked when I got closer.

"M-Mr. Y/N!" Midoriya stuttered.

"We were just talking, nothing much" Kirishima said with an unsure smile. My eyes narrowed and darkened a little.

"I would appreciate if you not lie to me" I said in a warning tone. They looked shocked but gave in.

"....We're going to save Bakugou" Kirishima answered.

"We have to do something, we can't stand here" Todoroki continued.

"You kids can't do that" I denied, narrowing my eyes at the group.

"We're heroes in training sir! If we don't do anything now, then how can we ever hope to be great heroes in the future?" Midoriya asked, looking at me desperately.

"What happens if you get caught in the cross fire huh? You said it yourself, you're all mere heroes in TRAINING. What good is your future if there is a chance you won't even have one?" I asked seriously. The group flinched at this, they didn't acknowledge how serious this was. They could easily die.

"Listen, I know you kids want to get out there and help out. That's how I know you'll be great heroes. But, there are going to be things that we can and can't do" I continued.

"So we just wait and see what happens?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"That's not what I said. I have a plan, but you kids have to stay clear of the area" I answered. They looked at me in shock.

"What's your plan?" Iida asked.

"Oh you'll see. I just need to make a few calls"

~🦋~

"Y/N, what's your plan?" Endeavor asked as a number of heroes were in the conference room.

"We can't do anything without knowing what's on the inside" Aizawa said.

"Correction, I know exactly what's on the inside. I already have a plan" I corrected.

"What are we going to do?" Toshinori asked in an instant.

"Aizawa, you will be making a public apology. This will cause a distraction from the ones going in for the rescue mission" I said, pointing over to the teacher.

"Why me?"

"You're the teacher, it's only natural. I know you hate public speeches, but you have to do this" I explained.

"I will be there, as well as Vlad King. This will make it more reliable" Nezu adds. I nod and look at the other heroes.

"All Might will be leading the attack at the bar, that's where the tracker had said they were hiding at. Mt. Lady will be on the outside along with Endeavor, because I know it'll take more than that to keep them contained" I continued, looking at the others.

"Y/N, you know that there will be patrols looking for you" Edgeshot says.

"You won't get close without the league knowing" Toshinori finished. All the heroes at the table look at me.

"I have that covered, but I need Endeavour's help" I responded, looking at the flaming hero.

"What do you need me to do?" He asks immediately.

"You, will be getting me to the battlefield"

~🦋~

The plan had started smoothly, but that was before All for One transported the league out of fhe bar with a weird sludge substance, along with Bakugou.

"All for One!" All Might yelled, trying to blow the villain back, but he was too strong.

"You're a mere stone to me, All Might" All for One laughed, blasting the hero back again.

"We can't get close!" Edgeshot yelled, the wind coming from the attack was keeping most of the heroes back.

"We can easily take Bakugou back with us, let's go" Shigaraki said to the league. They nodded and moved closer to Bakugou.

"There is nothing you can do that can stop us. It's over" All for One told the heroes.

Or so he thought.

Endeavor carefully took out a cloth. Inside, was Y/N's beating heart. Endeavor threw the cloth away before using all his strength to throw the heart closer to the battle.

The heart stopped beating and then started again.

"That can't be.." All for One gasped, eyes widening.

Y/N's body formed around the heart, which made All for One tremble. (No you're not naked 💀)

Y/N landed in front of Bakugou but smiled over at All for One.

"You know, we gotta stop meeting like this" Y/N said.

All For One's worst fear just came true.