𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖

December

December

THIS time, Billie took the passenger plane instead of the jet. Just because it's better for nature and she won't be recognized much. The people wouldn't care, most of the time. Billie does know that in the future she needs to take the jets, she's getting more famous than ever and she won't take the risk to get recognized more. Marvin and Billie did take the first-class option. It was an eight-hour flight from America to Europe and Kendra's mother has informed her to bring only winter clothes because it's snowing in The Netherlands. Billie couldn't wait to spend time with Kendra and getting surrounded by the snow. She reads a flyer from the Netherlands, wanting to look if there's anything she wants to see.

She could hear the slight snores coming out from Marvin. She turns her head to the right and watched him snoring. Billie grinned and shook her head, getting back to reading the flyer. "Do you want something to drink, miss?" Billie looked up to see a stewardess standing next to her and smiled. Billie knows the flirty smile, she has seen it before on girls who tried to have contact with her. "Can I pour you one of our best champagne?" She asks.

"No, thanks." Billie smiled friendly at her and looked back at her flyer. The stewardess looks disappointed and walks away from her. Billie reads about the romantic canals in Amsterdam, she surely wants to go with Kendra. Now in the winter times, it's a good opportunity to go. Billie smiled biting her lip, she could feel the excitement of seeing Kendra, again. Billie grabbed a Dutch learning book and tried to learn a few words, but she already fell asleep within two words.

"Billie." Marvin tapped on her arm. Billie hum in her sleep, slapping his finger away. He wanted to tickle her armpit, but Billie gripped his finger tightly. "Ouch! Ouch!" He whined, Billie opened one eye.

"I dare you to tickle me and you will retain nine fingers. One, two." Marvin fast pulls his finger away. "Three," Billie mumbled. She stretched both her arms and legs. She looked at the little screen in front of her, seeing that it's only one hour away from landing. "Finally! I'm so tired." Billie yawns, watching Marvin drooling over a stewardess. Billie chuckled. "She flirted with me. That was funny."

He chuckled. "Why are all the girls after you? It's not fair." Billie laughs and shrugged. "Is it because of your eyes? What is it? Because your girlfriend was called the prettiest teenage girl from her country a few years ago and you have her just like that."

"Wait, what did you say?" Billie asks. Marvin shows her an article about Kendra in a magazine. "Not only is Kendra well studied, but this woman was also called the prettiest teenage girl In the Netherlands in the year 2013. When she was only 15 years old." Billie reads and laughs, taking a picture of the article. "I'm so going to brag about this, oh my God."

Kendra's mother waits patiently for them to arrive. She's so excited to surprise Kendra because she has no idea what Billie is staying with her for a while. She knows how sad Kendra is about moving away from Billie. Her mother just wants to make her daughter happy again by bringing Billie here. When she seed that everyone from that flight walks into the airport, she looked around for Billie and her friend.