𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟏

KENDRA grabbed her little tripod

KENDRA grabbed her little tripod. Making sure that her phone stands in a good position. She presses the Instagram Live button and sits down on her comfortable plane seat of the private jet Tayla and Kendra are in. She's wearing a comfortable white halter top with no bra underneath matching with creamy colored joggers. Kendra is wearing the pearls necklace she got from Billie two years ago when she turned eighteen. She has her knitted bedspreads she got from her grandma lying on her lower body. Her grandma made this special for Kendra's plane traveling. Kendra looked at the numbers rising on her Instagram live. It's getting from 1K to 10K and more. The comments are tripping with her fans and even famous people like Kylie Jenner and Bella Hadid are curious about Kendra's live-action.

"Hey, guys." Kendra had a small smile on her face, trying to read every comment, but the comments are flying way too fast. "Oh gosh, this is escalating quickly." She giggles. "Shit there's many of you in this live. I look like a freaky freak." She pointed at her clean bald face. Tayla laughed crazily in the background.

Kendrasotoxo: Omg you look beautiful without makeup and you look so tanned! Love you, babe! 😍

Kendra laugh. "Oh my God, you look beautiful without makeup. Aw, thank you Kendrasotoxo but you lying girl. I look like shit, I haven't slept well these days. I love you too." She flips her hair, reading other comments.

Kendraoconnel: Waitt, was that Tayla in the background? Where have you guys been!! You look beautiful tanned 🥵

Kendra smiled laughing a little at the username. She knows the account and have been liking or commenting on a few of the account's posts. It's a source account of Kendra and Billie. This is a die-hard Kennie ship account, with many followers. Kendra sometimes has her moments that she's stalking the account, just curious about how much they know about Billie's and her hangs out's lately.

"Was Tayla in the background? Yes Kendraoconnel, she is. But she doesn't want to show herself right now because she claims that she looks like a bootyhole at the moment." Tayla laughed she sits across from Kendra, facing her. "Which is not because compared to me, she looks like a freaking sexy ass, horny ass Malteser and I'm just a sad gummy worm. So, yes." Kendra sighed pressing her lips together. Tayla laughed harder, Kendra eyed her and smiled.

The comments went crazier, more famous people Kendra has been following joined the live.

"To get back to your question Kendraoconnel, we have been on a trip to Bora Bora. As you can see, we are on the plane heading back to Los Angeles." Kendra explain. "But you guys, I was live to give you a little message. Uh, -" She sits straight up, swallowing a little. "I wanted to say-. Ugh, shit. I promised myself not to cause any scene and here I am." She breathed in and out not wanting to get emotional in front of thousands of people. Tayla nods wanting her to continue. "I wanted to say how sorry I am, that I haven't posted any Youtube videos in like two months or so. I wasn't able to make any videos, because of personal reasons. That's why I took a little break and went to Bora Bora to clear my head." She bites her nail nervously. Several people are saying that it's okay and that she needs to take her time. Tayla handed her a bottle of cold water, Kendra thanked her taking a sip of it.