𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟓

August

August

CLAUDIA hug Kendra tightly against her, Kendra sits on her lap with a smile on her face and her eyes closed. "Alright, three, two, one." Billie took pictures of them. "Nice." Billie smiled, giving Claudia's phone back. She took Kendra's hands pulling her up. Kendra giggles, giving her a quick kiss on the lips before walking away from them. Billie followed her with her eyes, with a loving smile on her face.

Claudia laugh. "Oh, did I saw a kiss? Does my little sister need to tell me something?" Claudia teases.

"Not at all." Billie winked at her, walking after Kendra. Claudia laughed looking back at her phone. Kendra and Billie cuddled up on the couch of the private jet. Kendra grabbed her phone and hold it up to take a selfie with Billie. Billie smiled and looked at Kendra, kissing her on the cheek. Kendra laughs taking the picture, she turns her head and kisses Billie on the lips also taking a picture of that. Billie pulls away and laughs. "No, you didn't!" She grabbed Kendra's phone, looking at the pictures. "Send it to me!" Billie grinned, Kendra nods kissing her cheek.

"Alright, guys." Finneas walked away from the cockpit. "He's ready to go!" He sits down across from Claudia. Billie and Kendra stand up also, sitting on the chairs. Kendra next to Claudia and Billie next to Finneas, sitting across from Kendra. When they clicked their seatbelts together, they faced each other and smiled. This is Kendra's and Billie's first time flying together. Kendra agreed to join the vacation trip with Finneas, Claudia, and Billie. She never got the chance to go to Hawaii, so she's very excited about this vacation. Especially being alone with Billie for a while, away from California, away from work and the drama. Just her and the good people around her.

It's a five-hour flight. Kendra lies her head on Billie's shoulder, crawling closer to her on the couch while they watch a movie on Billie's laptop on the couch, with Kendra's blanket around them she got from her grandma. They share earbuds. It's dark inside the jet since they have taken a flight in the middle of the night. Finneas and Claudia are sleeping. They are watching a romantic comedy movie since Kendra doesn't feel like horror. Billie places her warm hand against Kendra's bare leg, Kendra bites her lip. "Kendra," Billie whispered, Kendra turns her head to face her. The earbud falls from her ear. "Let's make beautiful moments, on this vacation."

"To never forget?" Kendra smiled.

"To never forget." Billie agreed, kissing her.

"Welcome to Hawaii." The man with an accent greeted them nicely when they just got out of the jet. Kendra smiled when the man put on a beautifully Hawaii Garland around her neck that's called a Lei. Billie laughed at Kendra, enjoying her enthusiasm. She knows that Kendra never went to Hawaii before, so she makes sure that Kendra experiences everything. Claudia, Finneas, and Billie also got a Lei before they got picked up by an SUV. Billie watched Kendra looking at the window, they are on their way to their residence. Billie places her hand on Kendra's hand. Kendra turns around and looked at their hands and up into Billie's eyes. Feeling her belly fluttering with warmth.