𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟐

June

June

BILLIE grabbed her phone, sitting on the edge of the bed. She bends down, her arms against her legs. Her blue lock hair hanging above her vision. She reloads the conversation she has with Kendra's mom. The last message she sends Billie made her quite upset.

|| Hi, Billie. I'm sorry but you shouldn't keep asking me how my daughter is doing. If you want to know try to have contact with her! :) ||

Billie kept rereading the message. Her heart thumping fast, her stomach has an unpleasant feeling. Knowing that she can't have contact with Kendra. She blocked her number, her Instagram even her Twitter account is Billie selected as one of the persons that are forbidden to look into Kendra's account. Billie was completely left out into her life and she didn't blame her for it. Billie knows how much she has hurt her and this is the price she's paying for.

That's the reason why she's trying to have contact with her mother. To Finneas or her mother she doesn't have to ask, they want nothing to do with the issues Billie and Kendra have with each other. They still have a good relationship with Kendra and Billie is jealous of it. Jealous that her brother has contact with her and sad that Kendra hasn't asked for her.

Billie rubs her face with her hand palms, trying to forget about Kendra for a moment. Gina sits up, glancing at Billie's back. She gets herself out of the blankets, crawling towards Billie. As soon as she sits behind her, she wraps her arms around her. "Hey, what's the matter?" Gina whispered, her chin against Billie's shoulder trying to look into Billie's phone but she couldn't see anything.

Billie has a crooked smile on her face. "Nothing." She put her phone aside, rubbing Gina's arm. "I'm sorry that I woke you up. You should go back to sleep, tomorrow is a big day for you!" Billie turns around to face her. Gina sigh, wrapping her arms around her neck. She leans in, pressing her lips against hers. Billie smile between the kiss, pulling slowly away from her. "What? You want me to distract you, I already did right?" Billie chuckled.

Gina rolls her eyes. "I don't want to get reminded of tomorrow. Can we just-" She tucked on Billie's pajama shirt. Billie put her hand on top of hers, wanting her to stop with what she's doing. Billie knows that Gina is nervous about tomorrow. Her father is in town again and has a collaboration ready for his daughter Gina. It's always exciting with who she will cooperate, that's why she's so anxious. If she feels that way she always wants one thing that can distract her. Sex. Billie has no objection to that, but she knows that this isn't a solution for Gina. She somehow needs to deal with her emotion by talking instead of having sex.

Gina eyed Billie, squeezing her eyes a little. Billie smiled. "Calm down cowgirl. Everything will be fine, just do the thing you are good at." Billie gives her a peck on the lips before crawling back down to her spot on the bed. "Besides, what can go wrong?" Gina lies down next to her. Billie wraps her arm around her when Gina places her head against her breasts.