𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟔

SHE's swaying her hips on the beat of the music

SHE's swaying her hips on the beat of the music. Kendra licked the spoon with Nutella while she backed herself bacon with eggs. It's a Saturday morning, three days ago that she spoke to Billie. She's wondering what Billie is doing right now. Kendra grabbed her phone, checking if Billie sends her any message. But she didn't unfortunately. Kendra chews on her bottom lip nervously, considering giving her a call instead. But then again she's making the step of something good to her but bad for her relationship. She hasn't done anything with Billie, but her mind did. Her mind was thinking about all the naughty scenarios and Billie was in the picture, not Thomas. Kendra feels guilty that three days ago almost went wrong. She almost kissed Billie and if they did kiss are they able to stop after that? Kendra questioned herself, flipping the eggs.

The sound of the intercom interrupted Kendra's thoughts. She frowns and put the volume of the music low, she put the stove off and jogged to the hall where the elevator is. Kendra didn't expect any visits today so she was a little curious about who wants to enter her apartment. She presses on the button of the golden intercom doorbell. "Hello?" Kendra spoke through the intercom.

"Good morning Miss. Soto. There is a deliverer here with a gift for you. Something with flowers." The man from the lobby explained. Kendra hum, pressing on another button to look at the video camera, seeing a man with a deliverer uniform standing there. He's holding a beautiful vase with white flowers. Kendra couldn't see clearly which flowers it was. He's waiting until he gets permission to use Kendra's elevator.

"Alright, send him up. Thank you." Kendra presses the button for the elevator to go down to pick the deliverer up. It took three minutes until the elevator door opens, Kendra covers her mouth with her left hand and laughs when she sees a bouquet of white roses covered the face of the deliverer. He took a step inside her apartment and put the vase with the bouquet carefully down on the ground. The deliverer is young-looking and has a babyface. He gazes at her way too long, looking at her white silky pajamas. Kendra looked down at her outfit and laughs. "You like it? This is my favorite." She places her hand on her hip. He nods and shook his head.

"I Uhm.-" He fished a white envelope out of his blue shoulder bag. "This is for you, have a nice day. Miss." He handed her the envelope, when she takes it he nods his head walking into the elevator. She waves at him until the elevator closes. The man took a deep breath, taking off his cap. He uses it as a fan to cool off his face that heated up when he was in front of Kendra Soto. He couldn't believe he saw her in real life, his whole bedroom is full of her posters. He couldn't wait to rub this experience into his friend's faces.

Kendra places the vase with her favorite flowers on the kitchen island and opens the envelope fast. Wanting to know who send her these flowers.

|| Dear, Kendra

The white roses (your favorite flower) symbolizes the remembrance of our love a fitting way to honor a loved one in recognition of a new beginning. The pure color of these roses conveys respect, pays homage to new starts, and expresses hope for the future.
This bouquet of white roses is my way of saying that I'm thinking of you.