𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟐

FINNEAS kisses Claudia's cheek, grabbing the milk out of her hand

FINNEAS kisses Claudia's cheek, grabbing the milk out of her hand. "Hey!" Claudia laughs pushing him away from her. He grinned filling his bowl of cereal with the milk. Claudia watched him, placing her hand on her hip. "Have you seen the E-news of this morning? Live footage of Billie picking up Kendra at the airport! It was chaotic with all the fans." Finneas nods taking a bite of his cereal. "I hope they are okay! I should call them." Claudia grabbed her phone immediately.

"They are fine, the security and polices were around. They got safe home. Billie texted me about it. Kendra has a little headache though, but she's fine now." Finneas assured. Claudia nods putting her phone away. It was silent for a moment when Claudia pour milk inside her cup. "I'm wondering if Billie told Ken that she broke up with Gina." Finneas brought up. Claudia hum, taking a sip of her milk. "What do you think of the situation? I mean, we all can see that they are having something going on." Finneas took another bite. Claudia smiled a little.

"I don't know, I just had a strong feeling that they still had feelings for each other." She replies, Finneas nods. "I haven't seen the passion between Billie and Gina in those two years like I have seen Billie's and Kendra's relationship in their teenage time. There's something different between them. I don't know." Claudia shook her head looking down. "I feel kinda bad for Gina. But the truth is always better. Right?" She bites her lip eyeing her boyfriend.

"Yes. Billie did the right thing by telling her what she feels." He wraps his arms around her. Claudia nods pressing her head against his chest. "I'm trying not to get involved in her business. I don't want her to be mad at me, not anymore." He laughs, Claudia smiled looking up at him. "My whole body can't take it anymore when Billie is angry. Gosh her energy kills me." He groans rolling his eyes. Claudia laugh.

"I'm proud of you, baby." She kisses his lips and pulls away smiling at him still. He smiled back. "Anyway, we should invite Kendra over. I hope she has time before we are going to Hawaii for a week." She patted his chest walking away from Finneas. He grabbed his bowl and walk after her to their living room. "I was thinking. We should ask Kendra to join us on the trip to Hawaii, it would be so much fun! And-." She turns around wrapping her arms around his neck. Finneas has a smirk on his face.  "We have much time alone. We don't have to worry that Billie is watching us."

Finneas chuckled. "Billie isn't a baby, Claudia."

"She can act like one. When she sees us kissing, she always stops us and starts to whine. It's fun for her if she's having someone around, that can distract her."

"You have a point. But Billie already asked her, Kendra will think about it." He pecks her nose, sitting down on the couch. She groans sitting next to him. "What? You don't like my little sissy around?" Finneas playfully says, nudging her.