𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟒

THE press took pictures of Billie

THE press took pictures of Billie. Vip Fans screaming excitedly behind the barrier. Billie waved at the fans smiling at them, standing behind the background with her name in big bold letters. Billie's favorite songs of other artists are playing in the background. The security makes a row for the impatient fans. Billie waited for them to be ready so the meet and greet could get started. Billie's tour was over but she will be giving the last show in Los Angeles. This all for her fans. The first fan runs towards her, crying hysterically in front of Billie. "O-o my God. It's you." She says between her cries. Billie smiled, pouting. Pulling her in for a hug. "Don't cry, baby." Billie chuckled. The fan cry against her neck. Billie smiled hugging her tightly. "You okay, beautiful?" Billie pulls a little away, wanting to look into her eyes but the fan hides her face away. She couldn't help but blush with shyness. Billie chuckled taking her hands off her face. "Don't you hide from me." Billie teases with a funny voice.

She laughs hugging her once again. "You smell so good." She whispered into Billie's neck. Billie laughed thanking her. The fans go on and on, Billie signing with her white or golden pen. Taking also pictures with the fans, few teenage fans ask Billie to take inappropriate pictures with them. Like grinding on Billie or a fan asking her to touch her boobs for a picture. Billie enjoys the attention she gets from her fans. But Gina doesn't like it. She was standing at the back of the venue, inside a private pavilion with the rest of Billie's family. She watched Billie, standing behind a fan, lifting her boobs with her tongue sticking out. Another fan got carried by Billie, her legs wrapped around her middle, and the fan giggling devilishly while taking pictures. Billie let go of her so she can walk away from her.

Gina rolls her eyes, sensing envy in her system. She looks away from Billie, walking to the couch where Maggie and Patrick sit. Gina sighed sitting down on the couch, Maggie looked up from her phone, glancing at Gina who looks grumpy. Maggie laughs knowing exactly why Gina is looking that way. She knows that Gina is the type of girl that gets jealous easily and Billie's fans do it all for her. "Don't worry Gina. It's just for the pictures." Maggie assured her touching Gina's knee. Gina immediately stands up pacing around the area, Maggie's eyes followed her steps. "Darling. Please, don't you worry. Billie is trying to do her best to satisfy her fans. I know it looks very inappropriate and I told her that but-."

"Then why isn't she listening to her mother!" Gina harshly broke in. Maggie watched her shocked. Gina turns around to face her, immediately feeling sorry for the way she brought it out on Maggie. "I'm so sorry Maggie. I didn't mean it like that." Gina sits back down next to her. Maggie nods understanding. "I'm just. Upset that Billie is doing this without thinking about me how I feel about this." Gina looked down biting her lip.

Maggie caresses her back softly. "It's okay. You need to talk to Billie about this if it's bothering you. She will understand and maybe you can change her mind. For you. Hm?" Gina nods smiling at Maggie.

"Thank you. I need to go to the office." She stands up, grabbing her purse and jacket. Ready to leave this situation as fast as possible. She couldn't look at Billie with what Gina called horny teenagers.