𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟒

KENDRA, take a sip of her water

KENDRA, take a sip of her water. Placing her purple bottle down on the ground. She turns her head to the side to look at Gina. She's talking to one of the dancers that got hired for their Adidas X Kendra&Gina project. When Gina faced her, she looked away from her rolling her eyes. Kendra doesn't want to be near her, now that she for sure knows that Gina has to do with the harassment. But because the project is important for Kendra, she keeps her composure.

"Are you ready ladies?" The choreographer asks. Kendra nods standing on her spot at the right. Gina stands next to Kendra on her left and the four professional female dancers stand behind them, clothed in Kendra's and Gina's collection. Their signature is written on every label of their collection. The cute Adidas tops in different pastel colors, with the matching leggings or skirts. The comfortable good looking sneakers. The whole collection is made for every type of woman, the sizes are various the colors fit every skin color. This collection gives the message of body positivity and supports feminism. That's the only thing Kendra and Gina are related to, the rights of every kind of woman. Made possible by Adidas.

Kendra and Gina faced each other. Professional cameras are standing in every corner of the beautiful looking dance room, so they can film every angle of the girls. When it comes to their work, they are focused on being the best. The production watched the girls doing their thing. When the choreography and shoots of the collections are ready, they said their goodbyes to the female dancers and the production team. It took hours to finish the whole commercial, but it is a wrap and it won't take long before it's going to launch first in America and then in Europe, which Kendra is more excited about.

When the girls are alone for a moment, Kendra closes the door of the room. Gina looked at her. "Oh, hey Kendra! Everything went good right?" Gina tried to be nonchalant as possible, taking a sip of her water. "By the way, you don't look that bad. Even though the whole collection fits me better." She laughs. Kendra didn't laugh at all, she's just standing with her arms crossed. Waiting for Gina to be done talking nonsense. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You know damn well, Gina." Kendra shook her head. "How can you do this? Breaking into my house! Are you insane!" She raises her voice.

Gina smiled. "What. I don't know what you are talking about and to remind you. My father owns that apartment, do you pay for that? No. So don't act like everything is yours because it isn't." She turns around, wanting to walk away from Kendra. But she grabbed her hand, Gina turns around to face her.

"Tell me." Kendra let go of her. "What are you up to Gina? Because I'm tired, I'm tired of this." Gina laughs crossing her arms. "Is this all a game to you?"

"Kendra, you are so pathetic. That's even more fun, I hope your boyfriend Thomas would lead you to the right path." She winks walking away from her. Kendra runs to her, jumping in front of her. Gina stopped and frowned at her. "What the-."

"It was you isn't it." Kendra started. "Did you invited Thomas over? You sick twisted-." Kendra didn't finish her sentence when a smile grew on Gina's face. "You are crossing the line, Gina. Are you that obsessed with Billie? If you want her, you should change your fucking behavior." She took a step closer to Gina. Gina's smile faded. "I'm not scared of you. You can't do me anything, Gina. You are the one being worthless and if you keep treating people like this, you will end up with none around you. With none Gina." Gina bites the inside of her cheeks, holding her anger in. "Stay out of my business." Kendra says her last words and grabbed her bag, before walking out of her room.