𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟑

THE same day, Kendra got into the elevator pressing the right button to her apartment floor

THE same day, Kendra got into the elevator pressing the right button to her apartment floor. She leans her back against the fancy marble wall, closing her eyes for a moment when she feels her weight lifted. Kendra just had a rough day, realizing that she has to work together with Gina, the ex-girlfriend that is now the girlfriend of Kendra's ex-girlfriend Billie fucking Eilish. Kendra groans annoyed, thinking of what her mother said to her. She said that they somehow will meet again. Kendra doesn't know what she would do if she's standing face to face with Billie.

The only thing she knows now is that she wants to take a shower and forget for a moment what had happened today. It's eight o'clock and Kendra is planning to order some pizza, take a bath holding a glass of martini bellini, and eating chocolate strawberries with whipped cream. The elevator door opened, watching her beautiful living room. Kendra kicks her high heels off on the way to walking inside her apartment. She moved in almost two days ago but still can't believe that she has this beautiful space for herself. Her phone vibrated inside her coat pocket. She picks up as soon as she sees Tayla's name on her screen.

"Hey girl, How was your day!" Tayla's excited voice makes Kendra's lips form upwards. Tayla has her phone connected with her earpods. She's running on a treadmill, sweating like hell to be in good shape for her next recording of the Netflix series she's playing in. Kendra sighed loudly, plopping on the purple couch. "Oh-oh, oh no. What happened?" Tayla frowned changing the speed limits of the treadmill.

"Guess with who I will cooperate this upcoming months." Kendra rolls her eyes, standing up to walk to the open kitchen. She opens the refrigerator, grabbing the milk and chocolate. "Just guess Tay."

Tayla closes her eyes and groans knowing exactly who it is. "It's Gina, isn't it? I knew because I heard the last name of your manager. I wasn't sure if she is his daughter. How did she react when she saw you?"

Kendra laughs, grabbing a golden saucepan out of the cabinet. "Well." She pauses, placing the pan against a stove. "She sees me as her enemy now. I assured her that I'm not here for her girlfriend but I doubt that she believes me. Tay, she could kill me with those eyes." Kendra snickered, holding the phone between her shoulder and ear while she breaks the chocolate bar into pieces.

Tayla laughs getting off her treadmill, she grabbed her bottle of water, her towel, and phone walking away from the cardio section. "Well she should be worried, you are a beautiful young woman and Billie has a weak spot for you. Doesn't take long for Billie to choose you above Gina. Sorry, not sorry."

Kendra let out a sarcastic laugh, steering the milk inside the pan. "Why would you think that? Billie has left me behind remember? Besides Gina is older and bold. Not to forget that I have a boy, who says that I will give in to Billie if she wanted me back." Kendra bites the inside of her cheeks.