𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟔

Next day

Next day

I feel safe and warm around Billie. She makes me smile every minute of the day. She's full of surprises, just like today. We are currently on a boat, on the way to Kauai island. I have no clue why she's bringing me to this island, but I believe that there's something special about this part of Hawaii. Billie always has a reason for showing me specific things.

Kendra stopped writing and watched Billie, she's sitting across from her on the comfortable couch. Playing a little on her ukulele. She hums a song Kendra didn't recognize. She put her diary and pen away and hugs a pillow, watching Billie play her ukulele. Kendra stood up and walked over to her, Billie opens her eyes to see that she has public from Kendra. She smiled and instantly make a place for Kendra to sit next to her. When she sits next to Billie, she faced her with the ukulele in her hands. She started to play the same beautiful chords. Looking down at her fingers. Kendra laughs all of the sudden. Billie eyed her, stopping with playing the instrument.

"No! Please keep going. I was just thinking about Hawaii and you having a ukulele. It's very, relevant." Kendra nods, Billie smiled and laugh. "I was just." Kendra sighed rolling her eyes. "Making a stupid comment again. I'm sorry." Kendra laughs, pulling her white silk scarf up she wears as a top, to cover her breast more. Billie bites her lips still grinning.

"That's one of the many things I love about you. Your randomness." She leans in and kisses Kendra's cheek. Kendra giggled and encouraged Billie to go on with her ukulele. Billie chuckled and looked down, continuing to play the instrument. Kendra moves her head dancing a little. She enjoys the cheerful chores Billie is playing. Billie looked at Kendra and smiled, her heart thumping with excitement.

Billie closes the trunk and walk to the driver side. She opens the door and jumps inside the Mercedes G-wagon. She sits beside Kendra who eats a bag of flaming Cheetos. Billie closes the door and turns to face Kendra, opening her mouth for her. Kendra smiled feeding Billie some Cheetos. Billie smiled and chewed. "Thank you." She put her seatbelt on and started the engine. Kendra relaxed on her seat, placing her feet on the dashboard opening a pack of Takis for Billie. It was silent in the car, Kendra watched the beautiful view of nature here in Kauai, while Billie drives carefully. On their way to the hotel.

"Kauai." Kendra smile. "It's such a beautiful place."

"Wow, you have guessed!" Billie grinned.

"I already did when we were in a boat. It wasn't hard to guess. Most of the couples spend their honeymoons in this part of Hawaii. I have seen pictures, it's incredible how beautiful it is here." She sighed looking out of the window again. "I have never thought I would be here, it's kind of a dream." Billie hum, placing her hand on Kendra's leg, squeezing it a little. Billie holds the steering wheel with her left hand. Kendra places her hand on top of hers. "What is your plan?" She asks curiously, looking at Billie.