𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟕

Continuing

Continuing

THE little get together which is called Lola's party, went on when Billie arrived. She has brought five of her friends including Marvin. Gina flies into Billie's arms when she saw Billie walk into the living room. "Shit, someone missed me." Billie chuckled, looking around her to see if Kendra already has arrived. Gina smiled giving her a quick kiss on the lips. She pulls away and walks to the guys to greet them. Billie walk to Lola and Dakota, they were sitting on the couch drinking some of the self-made fruit punch with alcohol in it. "I have brought some snacks and drinks, I didn't want to walk into your house empty-handed." Billie clarified, placing the heavy bag on the ground. Lola smiled, standing immediately up.

"That's so sweet of you! I'm still glad that you were able to come." She says excitedly, hugging Billie. Billie laughs wrapping her arms around her. Dakota smiled big watching them. She knew how excited Lola would be if Billie joins into this get-together. She has her whole house reorganized and cleaned just because she wants to make a good impression on Billie. Only because she's such a fan and that Billie was her example of many good things. Lola pulls away. "Alright, I will put these into the kitchen!" She took the heavy bag, Dakota gestured to help her into the kitchen. She winks at Billie before walking away, Dakota's way of thanking Billie.

Billie bites her lip, having her hands inside the pockets of her black jeans. Walking around the house to look if she sees Kendra. Billie was on the first floor, walking through the little hall with only three doors. One room light was on and the door was a little bit open. She hears someone talking. When she walks closer to that bedroom door, she hears Kendra talking and it seems like that she's talking to someone on the phone. Billie turns around, not wanting to eavesdrop on her. But she couldn't take another step when she heard Kendra giggle between an interesting conversation she's in. Billie turns her body to the door again, watching Kendra in her black tight party dress sitting on a bed with her legs crossed. Her beautiful smile and giggle made Billie's heart skip a beat.

"Ik mis jou ook." Kendra spoke in a different language Billie didn't understand at all. She frowns, wanting to know what Kendra is saying. "Ja, alles gaat goed hier. Ik heb het naar mijn zin." Kendra bites her lip. "Nee nee, je hoef niet zo snel mogelijk te komen. Thomas, denk aan je werk oke. Ik vermaak mij prima hier. Promise!" Kendra stands up from her place, walking a little around the room. Billie asks herself what Kendra just promised. That's the only thing she could understand, that Kendra promised something. "Okay, I love you. Bye." Kendra hangs up the call. Billie took a few steps back walking away. Kendra turns to the door, hearing footsteps fading away.

Billie was sitting on the couch, trying to figure out Kendra's conversation with that person. She first thought that Kendra was calling with her mom, but when she heard the name Thomas she knows enough. Gina sits on Billie's lap, handing her a red cup with a strong liquid in. "You are not drinking right?" Billie mumble, taking the cup away from her. Gina shook her head telling her that's just on the water tonight. Billie nods. "I'm proud of you. Really." She smiled, Gina laugh kissing her on the lips.