𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟐

October

October

BILLIE took a seat on the ground of the stage. Watching her friends but also her dancers freestyle on her music. She laughs and filmed their freestyle, she put the videos on her Instagram story. Marvin tried to freestyle with them but failed many times. "You SUCK. BOO!!" Billie shout at him laughing. Marvin runs to Billie and jumps on top of her. They started to wrestle playfully until Marvin plead for grace because Billie has her knee on his back and his arm up almost twisting it. She smiled and let him go.

"Billie is awfully strong, it's frightening." Zaya chuckled grabbing a bottle of water. Billie shrugged helping Marvin up, they give each other a box before he's getting back to the freestyle group. Zaya is taking a little break, sitting next to Billie. "Where is your pretty princess?" He teasingly smiled. Billie looked up from her phone to face him.

"Kendra is working. But she will arrive soon before the show starts. She doesn't want to miss any of it." Billie chuckled. He nods. "Why? Do you miss her?" Billie asks curiously. He laughs awkwardly.

He shrugged "Kinda. I haven't spoken to her since that party. We did have a good conversation." Billie hum looking at him with a suspicious glare. Her facial expression can make anyone nervous. He laughs feeling a little uncomfortable. "Is someone jealous?" He asks nudging Billie.

"Not jealous. But I don't trust boys near Kendra. She's very wanted in the man's world." Billie stands up and crosses her arms. Zaya also stands up having his hands in his pockets. "They don't show any respect towards her these days and it annoys the fuck out of me." Billie rolls her eyes.

He laughs. "I understand. Don't get me wrong, I like Kendra as a good friend. That's all." Billie nods. "I'm serious. Don't worry Bil. I'm not the guy you should have second thoughts about." He wraps his arm around Billie's shoulders. She laughs and sighed.

"I'm watching you. Dude." Billie pointed at him pushing Zaya away from her. She walks away. He laughs walking back to the guys.

After a few hours of rehearsals, Billie was out with her friends. On her way to the tour bus. When the fans got a glimpse of the blue-haired girl, they started to scream excitedly. Billie smiled and waved at them, running to a bunch of fans who stands behind a gate. She hugged them and had a chat with the fans before getting inside the tour bus where she could take her rest before the show started.

"Hey, Bil! Look what I have for you!" Dakota smiled showing her the outfit for tonight's show. "What do you think? I have a similar outfit for your brother and Andrew your drummer." Billie smiled holding her outfit up. Dakota bites her lip, hoping that she has her approval. Billie nods looking at Dakota.

"Again, I love this outfit, Dakota!" She jumps happily hugging Billie. Billie laughs. "You should be my stylist. I'm serious. I love every outfit you have made for me so far. I know you have your own business going on, but you really would help me out."