𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟏

Two years laterYear 2018

Two years later
Year 2018

KENDRA was lying if she told him that she's not nervous about the decision she just made. If she leaves her hometown in the Netherlands. She will be back by next year. Staying six months in Los Angeles, being the star she already is. The half Dutch and Latina girl that got booked by one of the biggest names in the world and to exaggerate every year she continues to grow to the top. She loves working hard and by that, she needs to travel a lot to show herself.

She was happy when she came back to her hometown, spending a lot of time with her family. Continuing her job and getting to fashion school to upgrade her knowledge. Making new friends who speak her language as well and meeting the guy who can replace Kendra's heartbreak from her former relationship. Thomas, he was just a guy working at the cafe Kendra always came to do her homework or having a coffee with her friends. He adores her and supports her through her hard time of being famous. Everyone knows already that they are a thing. The couple has been together for almost a year.

But Kendra has her doubts when it becomes to leaving town for six months, not seeing Thomas for a while. It makes her think of what she has done to her ex-girlfriend Billie. She has left her and they separated not on good terms. To be clear, Billie was so furious that she didn't come to say goodbye to Kendra. It was something from two years ago, but Kendra never will forget how she gets on that plane back home. Broken and desperate to fly back, hearing a few weeks later that Billie moved on with Gina and never mentions Kendra's name ever again. She doesn't want that to happen for Thomas. She doesn't want to break his heart just what she did to Billie. She was doubting to call this offer off.

Kendra sniffs softly, drying her tears from her cheeks. Thomas opened his eyes, hearing Kendra's sniffing, and she soft cries behind him. He turns around spooning her immediately, he wraps his arm around her shushing her. "What's wrong love?" He whispered in her ear, trying to comfort her. Kendra turns her body, facing her boyfriend directly.

"You sure I can go back to Los Angeles? If you don't want to it's fine. I will stay here with you." She whispered cuddling up against him. He smiled hugging her tightly against him. "I don't mind, I should cancel the plans. I will stay here with you okay." She repeated kissing his neck. He chuckles pushing her a little away from him so he could look into her eyes. Kendra frowned. "What?"

"Babe, you can't just cancel this now. About a few hours you are on the plane, I want you to go. You deserve this opportunity and I know you don't need it because everyone wants you but please don't cancel a big deal for me." He smiled grabbing her hands. "I will be fine, I will visit you and we will always get in contact right? We won't get separated that easily. I promise." He mumbles before planting a kiss on her lips. Kendra smiled between the kiss trusting in his words. They pull away. "Get some sleep, your mother will pick you up soon." Kendra nods closing her eyes slowly drifting to sleep.

Thomas watched her, knowing that he will miss his girlfriend and hoping that their relationship is strong enough for this. Because he knows that Kendra has her ex-girlfriend there and it took a while for Kendra to forget about her. He trusts her. "I love you." He whispered kissing the top of her head.