𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟗

THE next day, Kendra tries to wake up Marvin that still slept next to her and Billie after the movie night

THE next day, Kendra tries to wake up Marvin that still slept next to her and Billie after the movie night. It's Billie's birthday today and Kendra was planning to decorate the house before Billie wakes up. Her mother is already out to take some groceries for Billie's birthday. Marvin wakes up tiredly wanting to say something but Kendra shushed him signaling for him to stand up. He did what she said and followed her out of the bedroom, trying not to wake Billie up.

"Help me with decorating the living room for Billie," Kendra whispered and smiled. He nods and they got down the stairs to start with the decoration. They put on soft music and started to decorate the room, Kendra's grandparents are going to visit later today as well. She also had contact with Maggie and Finneas. They will video call Billie as soon when she wakes up. When Marvin finishes up the last balloons, Kendra is making breakfast for Billie. She put everything on a tray and walks with it upstairs. She sees that Billie already had woken up and she's still lying in bed with her phone in her hands.

She looked up from her phone to see Kendra struggling a little with the tray. Billie laughs and stands up, quickly holding the tray from Kendra. "I got it! What the hell is this?" Billie smiled and placed the tray on the bed. Kendra hugs her immediately.

"Happy birthday, Billie." She said and laugh kissing Billie's cheek many times. Billie chuckles and sighs.

"Oh. Yeah, that."

"What?" Kendra pulls away looking at Billie.

"I forgot about that. Twenty-two, that's so old." Billie rolls her eyes, wrapping her arms around Kendra. "Now you are stuck with a very old woman." She joked making Kendra laugh. "Are you up for that?"

"As long as her name is Billie." Kendra whispered brushing her pointer finger against Billie's lip before pressing her lips to it. They make out for a moment before Kendra pushes her away softly, making Billie groan out of frustration. "Eat your breakfast."

"I rather eat something else, right now." Billie sits down on the bed grabbing her orange juice. Kendra laughs and grabbed her laptop sitting next to Billie. She opened Skype. "What are you-." Her sentence got interrupted when sees her family on the video call. "What the-." Billie laughed watching them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLIE!" Maggie, Patrick, Finneas, and Claudia cheered for her happily. Kendra laughs and hugged Billie from the side. "In here it's a few hours away until your birthday but we wanted to wish you a  happy birthday when you woke up," Finneas explained, they all nod agreeing.

"Ah, thank you, guys." Billie smiled and laughed. "What the fuck." She looked at Kendra. "Was it your idea?" She asks. Kendra nods and smiled.

"Your family is still with you, even when you are far away," Kendra explains. Billie smile kissing her cheek. "It's not only my idea but all of them." She points at the screen making them laugh.

"Hi, lovely! How are you doing?" Maggie asks Kendra. "We all miss you so much out here!" They talked for a while until they broke the contact. Billie freshens up while Kendra makes sure that everything is ready downstairs. Her mother is back home with a delicious birthday cake and ingredients for Billie's favorite dish. Her grandparents also arrived with a present and bottles of alcohol.